Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] pax sivir skin

Discussion on [SELL] pax sivir skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[SELL] pax sivir skin

hi,
i sell the pax sivir skin for 10€
payment via. PSC!

and me on skype but i dont give first dont want to get troled

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell 5 times pax sivir skin codes
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hey i got 5 skin codes wich are working for every sever so they are unused id like 15€ paypal for every skin .. add me @ skype if you want to trade :D
Sell Pax Sivir Skin
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute Wie ihr oben sieht, Vk ich mein zweiten Pax sivir skin den ich über ebay ersteigert hab. Verlange für den Code 10€ Paysafe - Paypal Falls jemand interesse hat , einfach eine pm mit euer Skype addy schicken.
Sell> lvl 30 account Gold w/ Victorious Jarvan Skin and PAX Sivir
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) in North America Server hi, this is my lvl 30 LoL account. its max level, so you dont have to spend months leveling it for skill points. The info are in the screen shot in the link below: Pictures by Mangosaur - Photobucket now all of this is going to take you alot of money, and months of playing to get.
WTS Pax Sivir Skin for NA
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Got one code for Pax Sivir only for NA server. Add me on skype or PM for price! Payment with paypal or PSC CODE IS GONE; GAVE IT FOR FREE :D
[WTB] PAX SIVIR SKIN | RIOT SINGED SKIN
04/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, ich kaufe folgende 2 Skins: Pax Sivir Skin - 10€ Riot Singed Skin - 13€ Ich zahle per PayPal.