Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ League of Legends - Professional Instruction ]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ League of Legends - Professional Instruction ]

Lesson are OPEN

Hi there. I am a 2k+ player now giving instruction to the general public. Ever since mid season one, I have been giving player instruction to friends, mutual friends and to interested individuals. One of my best students went from 900 to 1500 in 1 month, and to 1800 in the next 3 and a half months.

I have given so much instruction in comparison to anyone else, that I can safely say I am probably currently the best League of Legends instructor there may be today; and I will stand by that statement. My instruction covers mechanics, sense play, picking & counter picking, theory crafting, high levels fine tuning of positional mechanics and more at all levels of play, from total newbie to top level platinum team play coaching. I have solo queued many accounts to high ends, and played in numerous teams with many sponsor offers; so I know what it takes for you to get there as well.

This is private instruction. Nothing stands in between you and learning. If you are interested in my instruction, please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions, or inquiries. My rates are as follows.

Quote:
Instruction Rates

Quick Lesson - 1 Hour - $15 (Demos are available for free)
General Instruction - 4 Hour Bundle - $50 (One lesson a week)
First player of the month to order a preset instruction package gets a 20% discount!

I can cover anything more or less at an undefined rate, just contact me.
PayPay only.
Quote:
Skype - Leagueinstruction
Quote:
Just a few FAQs
Q: Why do you give lessons?
A: I enjoy teaching, because I believe it also helps me look into and refine my own playing. I also teach professionally as a real life occupation.

Q: Why take instruction from you?
A: Well, if you want to get better, or if you want to see your ELO go up; instruction is by far the easiest way to go about doing either of those. Boosting will only get you to wherever you want to be for the end of the season, and in some cases people just lose the ELO right away. The season ends in 2-3 months from now, and you'll need to pay money to get back to wherever you want your ELO to be. With me, I take my instruction personally, I make sure you learn anything and everything you need to in order to reach your desired ELO; hell I even duo queue with some of my past students if they feel like they want to go up a few ranks in ELO. I love teaching, you get everything you pay for and more. I guarantee it.

Q: Why are your lessons at the rates they are?
A: They're not exactly cheap; but they're not expensive by any means. I have a 20% discount to the first student on every month, and you will easily learn anywhere from 5 to 10 times faster in my lessons than you will any other. Trust me, I've seen lessons being given by professional gamers from extremely big name teams (3 of them to be exact-- yes people you see daily on own3d and twitch with thousands of viewers) and I was thoroughly disappointed; and you'll most likely be too. My lessons are quite reasonably cheap when you look at alternatives.