Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wts my favourite skin- Pax Sivir

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts my favourite skin- Pax Sivir

Whats up ladies and gentlemans !. Today i decided to sell my pax sivir code cuz i need some psc cash. Well the payment method i accept is paysafecard only since i do not use paypal. For the prices i dont really know them so please let me see your offers here. Higher wins ofc ^^. We gonna trade with middleman or you go first cuz i already was scammed when i started playing lol, since then i stoped using epvp, now im back with the hope there are no more scammers. So if you are interested write your offer here and your skype at all ^^. Cya!

Old 08/16/2012, 20:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
1€ max <3

« [WTS] LvL 30 East account! | [WTT] LvL 30 East for a west account! »

Similar Threads
[WTS] PAX sivir skin (NA only!)
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
yo fellas! I'm selling the highly coveted PAX sivir skin. the code works 100%! I used it myself today on my EUW acc without any problems. I only accept paypal and the price will be ~10 . (negotiable) u can contact me on epvp via PM or post ur offers in this thread. I won't give the code first. if u don't trust me we can use a MM. so far - happy bidding!
[WTB] PAX SIVIR SKIN | RIOT SINGED SKIN
04/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, ich kaufe folgende 2 Skins: Pax Sivir Skin - 10 Riot Singed Skin - 13 Ich zahle per PayPal.
[NA] Pax Sivir Skin
03/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello my lovers. I wanna sell a Pax Sivir skin which is available in North America and used in EU West. I just accept paysafecard and Paypal and if you don't give first, I'll get a friend of mine as Middleman (who is pretty high rated in our LoL Community and has a lot of activity and trust here in elitepvpers). If you don't agree - don't post.
Wtb Pax Sivir Skin
12/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im looking for a Pax Sivir Skin. Pm me if u got one and with the price.
PAX sivir skin
08/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Yo i got a pax sivir skin that i dont need, i dont know the exact price so i am taking offers, paysafecards are prefered. 'I ONLY go first if you have a high trade rep or if YOU can find a trustable MM" C/o 20 Euro's