Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling pax Sivir for EUW.

Discussion on Selling pax Sivir for EUW. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling pax Sivir for EUW.

Only accept paypal method, add my skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING PAX JAX / TF / SIVIR
08/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi I have a bunch of PAX Jax Sivir and TF skins! PAX Jax - 20 USD PAX Sivir - 20 USD PAX Twisted Fate - 20 USD Add me on Skype "rukthenuke". We will use PayPal or I can accept PSC, I will not send first, I have been scammed before and I will not do the same. I have pics of the code. :)
SELLING PAX JAX AND PAX SIVIR SKIN
07/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Pax Jax and Pax Sivir codes from PAX 2011. Serious buyers please. EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED. NO LITTLE KIDS WHO TRY TO SCAM PLEASE. Email: [email protected]
Selling PAX Sivir / Jax
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Sup,i just recieved a PAX Sivir promo code but im not interested in Sivir at all so i prefer some Cash. And while im currently selling the PAX Sivir skin,i'd like to get rid of my PAX Jax also. both are avaible,but im not sure if you can recieve the skins / champs in Europe. It works perfectly in NA,no idea about EU.You can try it out i guess. However,im up for any kind of offer but it should be some serious shit. i accept paypal and some other shit,dunno what kind of payment ways...
selling 1 pax sivir
03/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Since no one was interested in my giveaway.. im not going to give for free. 15 euro paypal. pm me . unused both EU NA
selling > Pax sivir & pax jax
12/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 1 pax sivir and 1 pax jax.can be used on EU west or EU nordic. 10euro paypal. add me on skype if u're interested: thebudai1 If you buy both, then its only 15 euro instead of 20.