Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast Elopush Service

Discussion on Fast Elopush Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Fast Elopush Service

(First customer can get a little discount )

Hello Community,
I'm kinda bored in the summer holidays and want to earn some money, so I decided to offer an elopush service.

Execution:
At first, if you dont want to trust me just go away and use another service, I'm not here to scam people. So if you trust me, write me a message on epvp. Than I'll pm you my skype name to do the progress faster. Than we talk abput prices etc. YOU have to pay first, if you still dont trust me we can go like you pay me the half price than I push you the half elo you want and than the rest. After that I pm you that I finished the push, and you HAVE to change your password right after. If you liked my service please give me a thanks and write a feedback .

Requirements:
Atleast one useable runepage.

Prices:
0 - 1200 Elo 10 €/ 100 Elo
1200 - 1400 Elo 15 €/ 100 Elo
1400 - 1600 Elo 25 €/ 100 Elo
1600 - 1800 Elo 35 €/ 100 Elo
1800 - 1900 Elo 45 €/ 100 Elo
1900 - X Elo ask me

ps: If the service is going good prices could change.

Servers:
EU -West
EU - Nordic

(US is kinda bad because of ping issues.)

Payment methods:
Paypal (prefered)
Paysafecard

PM me at EPVP

Other offers:
DuoQ (on my smurf ~1400), couching

Dont kill me for my english skills.
Old 07/31/2012, 12:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump still no real request

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WekayLoL EloPush Service 2,1K
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello Guys, I had a 2,1k Rating S2 on EUW Server, Im currently at 1900. I already pushed 4 Accounts for Friends and had a Winrate of ~90%. My goal with this Service is not only pushing Elo for someone, i also wanna make you a better Player and good minded Person, staying positive is a really important thing to be successful in soloQ, so feel free to ask me any Questions while im doing the Push for you. the price is always negotiable and depends on your wishes! Heres a Prove that im a...
TRG Gorilla ELOPUSH Service !
08/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey Guys! this is my content. My ingame name is:TRG Gorilla I'll carry you out of your elo hell :) ! Just choose one of your languages and contact us over the following http://www.abload.de/img/ezrealhcxmz.jpg http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt-2hqa44.png http://www.abload.de/img/bearbeitent3iox.png
im looking for elopush service from 1450 to 1700
06/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi, topic says all i guess. skype: tightleesingah add me only with prooves that u are an highelo player. i wont pay first, u should do to 1600 minimum first, than i can pay 50%. its on euwest, and i can pay only with paypal euro or usd
(B) Fast alles an Promos/Kill service / Dinar Service / Wr3 hack service/ ACC's..ect.
10/01/2011 - WarRock Trading - 27 Replies
Oben steht alles geschrieben ! Ihr könnt euch aussuchen was ihr wollt wir sprechen drüber und dann kann es auch schon los gehen ! Ich Akzeptiere PSC / E*gold Zu den Preisen :