Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Team FFCT offers Cheap and Safe Elo Service

Discussion on Team FFCT offers Cheap and Safe Elo Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Team FFCT offers Cheap and Safe Elo Service

Greetings tired travelers!

I assume you stumbled upon this thread because you have been lured here by the treasures and opportunities that lay beneath! In the name of Team ForgetFateCoinToss I welcome you.

As I am quite sure you read the title, let me go into a little detail about what lies in our treasure cove.

Our group consists of people strictly above 2,1k players on EU West. We have a guy for every single role out there, so no matter what runes and champions you have, we can always manage to give you the best guy there is for the job.

We work in a kind of unique way. We might be the fastest service out there to be honest. Our members devote themselves fully to their jobs, and since we live all around the globe, and we share all jobs, there is always a member who can make progress on your account, meaning that once you offer us a job, we will be online with your account 0-24 until we are satisfied with what we see at your Elo label

Our prices though fully negotiable, greatly depend on what server you have your account on, in what Elo range your account is and of course how much Elo you want us to boost. I can assure you, our prices are more than fair and we don't ask more money even if 3 people worked on your account to complete the 0-24 period.

If even we, great summoners of Runeterra would fail to accomplish our given mission, we shall give you back all the gold and riches you bestowed upon us, without any questions asked.

Since we are a team, it is not a problem if you come along with a friend. We accept up to 3 accounts at a time, and will keep you updated about the progress of the Quest via telekinesis or skype.

If you have taken a liking to our little group, here are 2 more terms, before we proceed further:
-Don't try to log in, while we are at work, you might disconnect us from running games.
-If you don't want your friends to find out, tell us beforehand, so we can know what to do when they contact us

Though we have taken down hundreds of dragons ourselves, we know that there are less experienced hunters out there. We don't mind sharing our experiences with you, rather the opposite! Aside from the Elo Boost we offer coaching as well, to make sure you are fully equipped and mentally trained for the upcoming fierce battles!

_r'フr'フ
       r-―、/ /
  r―-、r::':::ノフ::L-‐ ―-、                      
 〈._.、`:::: ̄::::::: (´::::::::::::::l、                      ))
   v、::v、:::::::::::: (⌒)::::::::::::l                      (: (、
    〉:::::〉:/ ` r':::::::::::r'                       _):::)
   <:::::<::/  _ノ:::::::::_ノ                       (::::: (、
    ゝーノ  r':::::::::::r'´                         `ヽ::::ヽ
       r':::::::::::r'´    _            _         l::::::l,
        l,::::::::::::l、__ -‐ '´::::::::::::` ー- 、 _, -‐ '´::::::::::::` ー- 、 _ノ:::::::l
   r'ヽ、_rヽ::::::::::::::::::::::::_ r-―- 、_::::::::::::::::::::::::_ r-―- 、_:::::::::::::::::::::::::ノ
   V〉::::::::、r'`::ー-- ‐ '´      ` ー-- ‐ '´      ` ー-- ‐ '´
   __ノ::::、r'::::´V
  (_(ス::〈  ̄
     ヘ(フ

See that Dragon over there? That is right, we took down packs of those! That is how cool we are!

You can contact us via skype: ForgetFateCoinToss
Once you add us we can work out the price and the schedule.

"Screw fate, toss a coin..."
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2012, 18:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
He did 50 elo for free for me, It's an amazine guy to talk with, I realy recommend him as booster

Screen:
Thanks
1 User

Tags
boost, cheap, elo, safe, service