Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE High elo account with lots of skins

Discussion on EUNE High elo account with lots of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE High elo account with lots of skins

Im quiting lol. I want to sell my account I can go with middleman.

I have 60 skins and 89 champions
Add your skypes and I'll call you with all ofers
Old 07/22/2012, 02:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much ?
Old 07/22/2012, 14:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol you got your account back! Next time I'll get it ;D t
Old 07/22/2012, 15:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me AcountHacked

i want it AccountHacked my skype
Old 07/22/2012, 16:50   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a stolen account!! Don't buy it cause the real owner will reset the pass!!!!

HE IS A SCAMMER!
Old 07/22/2012, 17:31   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello ill buy it! gimme ur skype
Old 07/23/2012, 16:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SellerDibi View Post
Hello ill buy it! gimme ur skype
2 negative TBM also you were boosting the others with your own accounts. Nice try but I'm not retarded

Tags
cheap, eune, leagueoflegends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUNE Account Many Skins High Elo
07/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im quiting lol. I want to sell my account I can go with middleman. http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5764/56725618. png I have 60 skins and 89 champions Add your skypes and I'll call you with all ofers
Selling high ELO (1800+) League of Legends account! 90champs,30+skins,lots of runes!
07/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Selling this account because I don't play anymore. It is 1800+ ELO at the moment and has over 2000 top ELO this season. This account is on EUW server and it is over 2 years old. It has massive amounts of champs, skins and runes as you can see from the list and pictures I include. Profile page: http://i.imgur.com/Xqn7C.jpg Runes: Marks:
EUNE 2,3k ELO (top5 in the server) -ALL champs. LOTS of skins. TONS of runes
05/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The BEST account on the market, in EUNE server! Season 1 - platinum. Season 2 - 2,3k ELO. (in top3 EUNE) Lots of skins, including: Victorious Jarvan IV (for 1900+ elo season 1) Pax Sivir (pax event)
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
S> League of Legends | Lvl 30 | EUNE/EUW | 77Champs | Lots of skins
11/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, im selling my LoL account because im kinda bored to this game, and i dont have time for other things :P Account is now changed to WEST!. Account is currently 1488 solo rating and im not probably going to play rankeds anymore. Rest of all kinda stuff u can check from pictures and if u need to ask something, go ahead! List of skins i own: Nurse Akali , Unchained Alistar , Longhorn alistar , Little Knight Amumu , Pharaoh Amumu , Queen Ashe , Gentleman Cho'gath (Legendary skin) ,...