Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced NA Player doing Elo service

Discussion on Experienced NA Player doing Elo service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced NA Player doing Elo service

I am a very experienced LoL player who was always over 2000 elo from season 1. I have done many elo jobs ranging anywhere from 1000-2000 elo.

Requirements

-Need 2 rune pages/ AP+AD
-Mid/Top/Ad champs

Payment

-PAYPAL only
-Willing to discuss/negotiate price depending on the elo range
-150+ elo a day
-Dont waste my time with scams and such, serious people only.

Email/MSN:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Experienced 2k elo player boosting 0-1600
07/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im an experienced 2k player on EU-W and I got over 700 ranked games played. I have boosted several accounts before but I would like to do it more seriously now and earn some money along. Prices : 0 - 1200 : 5 € / 100 elo 1200 - 1400 : 10 € / 100 elo 1400 - 1600 : 15 € / 100 elo I currently accept Paypal or Paysafe only. You will have to pay infront everytime. In as little increasments as you like, or half before and half midway through the process.
[S] ELO BOOSTS + LESSONS! 1900ELO EXPERIENCED PLAYER!
05/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/qOjyv.jpg EDIT: FIRST 2-3 PLAYERS FREE ELO! Proof for my elo: http://imgur.com/UOdDQ
Experienced player looking for work as [GS], [GMA], or [GM]
06/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I am an experienced Shaiya Player and Staff Member, i have almost 5 years of total Experience playing shaiya. I have almost 2 years Experience as a . I have a little over 1 year Experience as a . and i have about 6 months experience as a . I have played OS, Sinful Shaiya ( where i was a ), briefly Chaotic Shaiya ( where i was a or whichever you prefer, and i had started my own server in which i was a but had to move so sold all my server equipment. i have also played on...
[READ]I am experienced player looking for Private server to help with. {for free}
07/06/2010 - Shaiya - 17 Replies
i am shaiya player for 3 years. i have had experience with OS, Insane Shaiya, Shaiya Evolution, Euro Shaiya, Shaiya Pandora. i would like to help in a new or old Private server. or a private server that is comming out soon. i can help by giving tips on best rates, where to make items drop so that prices dont inflate, AP Mall, Events, Forums, Player Help. i do not do Game Programing. i am a Forum/Game helper. . i know how Shaiya Pservers become popular and can help you get a high number...