Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Survey Guru! Read Me

Discussion on Need Survey Guru! Read Me within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Survey Guru! Read Me

Paying $5 for whoever can get me the password inside the file. I tried all 5 surveys and none of them seem to work for me.

Old 07/20/2012, 21:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
I would be careful, im sure this will be a fake because there are no hacks for LoL .. only bugs - they just want to steal ur money / do money
Old 07/20/2012, 21:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
This one is legit, and I want it bad! I'll pay you with paypal if you'd like to make a quick $5

BUMPPPPPPP ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSS Guru gesucht
02/12/2012 - Web Development - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich hoffe hier bin ich richtig. Ich habe nicht viel mit CSS am Hut und habe dieses Problem: Ich will meine Navbar zentriert in der Mitte auf der HP haben, mit einem Mouseover effekt. Grafiken sind vorhanden doch ich weiss nicht wie ich diese umsetzen soll. In der Mitte wird noch ein Logo platziert über der Navbar. Hier ein Bild: http://cl.ly/261j2h3a3x2P2X0O1g0L/main-nav-bg.png
Zero Guru
12/03/2011 - Zero - 1 Replies
as with any particular game there are some few who know so much more than anyone else... if this is you then youre the person Im looking for., in hopes that you might impart your wisdom and expertise on me. ;) as I am new here and am not even going to pretend to know much I would greatly apreciate any suggestions msg me if youre interested maybe we can work out a good arrangement
FREE EMBLEM + 2000 Token No Scam / No Survey [ MUST READ ]
03/20/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
HELLO FREE EMBLEM + 2000 TOKEN FOR FREEE ISwear no Scam ... Our Forum Is Running ( Free Contest ) It !! TO PROMOTE IT AND MAKE IT MORE ACTIVE If u want to join the contest Here Link
[Too] SRO Guru V2 by mofa ! NEW!
05/10/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
http://image.cp-g.net/pics/480cab93810c7.jpg This is a new version of my SRO Guru. I recoded the whole tool to increase the performance and to reduce the amount of bugs. With the new code I am capable of adding new features faster :) . The first new feature is the "Control Center". The Control Center allows you to easily choose the clients you want to get detailled statistics from. It is also possible to add Characters you have logged in later. The clientlimit of 5 Clients stay put. ...