Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] EUW / Lvl 30 / 35 Champs / Full Runes / 1k4 Elo [S] Paypal

Discussion on [B] EUW / Lvl 30 / 35 Champs / Full Runes / 1k4 Elo [S] Paypal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] EUW / Lvl 30 / 35 Champs / Full Runes / 1k4 Elo [S] Paypal

I deal only with trusted members, and the payment with paypal has to be sent as a gift.
I don't give a price, make some offers.
My Skype ID is : tyr0nz

BUMP
Old 07/19/2012, 12:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
up

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 2019 ELO west acc. with full champs and runes !
07/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I have an acc on West that is 2019 elo platinum and I dont play anymore on it ! It has full champs and full runes ! I m seeling it for 160$. Paypal only accepted and vouched users or i can use midle man. I can provide you screen shots etc . No scammers i dont provide info before payment. autoblock to ppl who ask loging info first ty.
Buy acc [Many Champs/Elo/Runes] paypal
06/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Suche einen Account. Der Acc sollte: ..Viele Skins / Mind 5 Runen Seiten / eine relativ Gute Elo. Skins braucht er so gut wie keine haben. Normal Games auch nicht! EU/WEST
[B]25 euro PSC [S] Lol lvl 30 acc full runes / much champs
03/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ja hey ich suche heute einen lol acc mit full ad / ap runen und viele champs skins sind nicht sooo wichtig !! Skype:xxfacerxx
WTS ACC lvl 30 full runes and 50+ champs
02/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I m Selling one account of league of legends europe. My account got 50+ champs, some skins, and perfect runes and masteries for all champs
Na LVL 30 55 Champs SKINS FULL RUNES
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello i want to sell my acc All Data on Screenshots Elo Is Unranked - No games IP,RP,Champs,Runes - On The Screens Champs : http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/175/championsf .png Runes : http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2825/runesblue .png