Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LoL Acc Eu /51 Heros

Discussion on WTS LoL Acc Eu /51 Heros within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LoL Acc Eu /51 Heros

note: i never go first !
price:30 /paypal

Normal:765 Wins the price it wil be around 30E , but im open to offers
Ranked:3 Wins 2 Lost
Dominion:11 Wins
RP:18
IP:2624
2 Pages Rune: 22 AD Tier 3
28 AP Tier 3
3 Skins: Monarch Kog Maw
Tundra Warwick
Glaive Warrior Pantheon
Possibility to free transfer to EUW
51 Hero's:
Akali
Alistar
Amumu
Annie
Ashe
Brand
Cassiopeia
Cho Gath
Mundo
Fiddlesticks
Gangplank
Garen
Jax
Karthus
Katarina
Kayle
Kennen
Kog Maw - Monarch Kog Maw skin
Le Blanc
Lee Sin
Lux
Malphite
Yi
Miss Fortune
Mordekaiser
Nasus
Nidalee
Nunu
Olaf
Pantheon - Glaive Warrior Pantheon
Poppy
Rammus
Renekton
Ryze
Shaco
Singed
Sion
Sivir
Soraka
Talon
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
Udyr
Varus
Vayne
Warwick - Tundra WW
Wukong
Xin
Zilean

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Heros von Avalon Heros [S] e*gold
08/17/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 107 Replies
Hey Leuts :) Heute möchte ich meine Heros/Helden im Avalon Heros verkaufen da ich sie nicht mehr brauche. Dafür suche ich nur reines e*gold :D Oriens: -Heathpati 2slots -Yoichi 2slots -Kazure 2slots -Yunk 2slots Aeonia:
[B]Battlefield Heros [s]psn/psc
01/02/2012 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
Hey leute, ich biete hier meinen lang gespielten battlefield heros(bfh) account an! ich habe ihn mit viel liebe ( und killerinstinkt ) gespielt, und deshalb auch viele schöne starke charactere hervorgebracht. Ich liste euch mal auf welcher seite ( royal/nationals ) sie angehören, was sie sind(soldaten/kanoniere/kommandos) und welches lvl sie haben. Royal/National_______LVL_________kanonier/soldat/ kommando Royal______________28__________Soldat (+outfit+m16+handkanone)...
Heros Hack !!! 29.11.10
03/05/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Mein Meister Hatte Recht.:p Holt euch den shit Hack halt selbst. :mad: Aber sich bei Jeden aufregen der Helfen will. :rtfm: Suppa Epvp. :pimp:
Heros-of-newerth
12/13/2009 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hello Hon players, I'd really like to be part of the Hon community and I would appreciate it so much if one of you could give me a beta key. My email is: [email protected] Thank you very much in advance. l0wball
E*pvp heros.
12/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
A while back I wrote a post to thank choco for his work. I was a noob, and felt great admiration for the guy who brought us that wonderful bot. I am here again to formally thank another member of this forum. This member is the newest member to the mod team here in the CO forums, and I can assure you all that Lowfyr and the rest of the admins definately made a good choice. DM2000, not only have you backed me up on some things and closed my guide after many sarcastic and unnecessary replies to...