Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading NA LoL Account for jsp FG - Skins, 450 RP, 7.7k IP

Discussion on Trading NA LoL Account for jsp FG - Skins, 450 RP, 7.7k IP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading NA LoL Account for jsp FG - Skins, 450 RP, 7.7k IP

I've had this account for two years, and have lost interest in playing. Would like to get some jsp FG instead so I can purchase items for other games.

Champs:

Runes:

There is 7700 IP and 450 RP currently on the account.
Additionally, I have the following skins:

Alistar - Longhorn, Unchained
Anivia - Bird of Prey
Blitzcrank - Boom Boom Blitz, Definitely Not Blitcrank
Brand - Apocalyptic Brand
Fiddlesticks - Bandito
Kassadin - Harbinger
Lee Sin - Traditional
Malzahar - Vizier
Nocturne - Haunting
Poppy - Blacksmith
Shaco - Royal
Soraka - Dryad

Also willing to put some extra RP on there so you can get a name change. Thanks for looking.

Also willing to trade for D3 gold.
Old 06/25/2012, 20:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
nimmst du e*gold ???

Wenn hier eure Werbung stehen soll

Spenden

Immer schön Thanks drücken!!
Old 06/25/2012, 22:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Would be willing to accept Paypal as well. Also there is a 10 win IP bonus on this acct.

Bump

Bump

Tags
d2jsp, fg, jsp, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it
Trading LoL lvl 30 account+skins for RS Gold
05/03/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Trading lvl 30 account+Lots of skins for RS Gold or paypal$$$ It has Alot of skins including 45 champions unlocked with 10ip wins and the skins , pharoh nidalee, count vlad, minutemen and toy soldier GP, arctic Kennen, nurse akali, primal udyr, snowmerdinger, traditional lee sin, punk twitch, im sure i have more skins tho. and a lot of champions, message me or something if interested =] or email me @ [email protected] I am reasonably negotiable so dont be discouraged to ask me =]
SELLING/TRADING LVL 30 NA ACCOUNT. MANY SKINS + RUNES !
03/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since the servers are down I thought I'd finally get around to selling my league of legends account. I have the original email, and am willing to give you that as well since I don't use that address any more. This account has tons of skins, and I'll be able to post screenshots once NA is back up. I'm looking to get offers on it since I really don't want it anymore, as I want to quit league and focus on school. I've put tons of money into it, but I'm open to all offers. Alternative would be a...
TRADING League of Legends account with SKINS for bnet account with D3 Access
12/07/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
MY first trade, and I have no issues sending first to the right trader. The account is only level 11 but has the following champions unlocked, some with a SKIN. Alistar Ashe Brand with VANDAL Brand skin Caitlyn with OFFICER Caitlyn skin Janna Kayle with JUDGEMENT Kayle skin
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.