Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Safest, oldest league of legends elo boosters, get out of elo hell with us!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safest, oldest league of legends elo boosters, get out of elo hell with us!

Hello everyone!

We are a small group of pro players with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further!

What we offer:

-Reliable, fast service without the use of any botting software.
-Zero security risk, your account will remain pristine after the boosting period is done, the only difference will be your ranked standing.
-Free gameplay advice when the boosting is done, so that you can easily maintain the level of elo we've accumulated for you.
-Constant connection with us, if you happen to have any questions, or you feel like you want to change the timeperiods you want us to use for the boosting.
-When we cant complete a service then we will refund you your money back, no questions asked.
-A history of 300+ successful customers, that means a 100% success rate on every order
-We will not talk to anyone during the process, your friends won't know that this ever happened, unless they check your ranked standing and ask how you managed to achieve that

Our players are based in europe, but we are able to service NA/EUW/EUNE players alike. Our prices are the following:
0-1500 2,5$/10 elo
1500-1700 4,5$/10 elo

For anyone who still has placement matches left, we will create a new and reduced payment plan. Please note that while over 1700 boosts are possible, they require special treatment, contact us if you want more details on that.

The payment is done through verified paypal accounts, 50% of the payment is sent upfront, then another 50% when we are about halfway through the process.

If you are interested in our service, and want further details, please contact us:
<- msn messenger
elo.boosting <- skype username

You can also send us any questions you may have to our email address at

Our website:

ps. The rising number of similar elo boosters in the last weeks are mostly just kids off their summer break, they are in no way associated with us and we can't gaurantee your safety if you use their services.

NOW WITH A SPECIAL SUMMER DEAL! CONTACT US FOR THE ONE AND ONLY TRULY PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOSTING SERVICE!

Some thoughts from our previous customers:

"250 elo boosting in around 3 days! fascinating work! happy to did business with these guys!
Their skype was on anytime I needed it, so i didn't have any problem at all by letting other person handle my account.Very honest and legit seller"

"Quick work, very reliable and pretty much always available to be contacted. They did it while I was asleep so they didn't interfere with my normal playing time, would recommend to anyone interested in this service."

"I added their service on skype two days ago. We set a timeframe for them to play on my account (when I was sleeping, which was perfect - since they are in Europe and I'm in California), and they quickly got my account from 1481 to 1600 Elo within 24 hours. Although they told me their expected time of completion was 3 days, they only took one. Good guys, honest - and would do it again. My account was not compromised in anyway, and I had over 4K RP that they could have spent, but I trusted them and was not dissapointed.
My runepages weren't even touched, nor any RP spent."
The communication of the skype user "Elo Boosting" was phenomenal and he was online for 16 out of 24 hours of the day. Anyway, they do a great service and very cordially."

For a direct link to 40+ reviews :

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Happy gaming everyone!

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2012, 15:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

Used these guys for the first time last week, having never purchased a boost before. Was tentative at first but the friendly nature of the skype conversation, and the fast responses put me at ease. I spectated almost every game on a smurf and was extremely impressed with their level of play. Within a few days my boost from around 1290 - 1450 was done with I believe only 1 loss. Perfect service!

Old 07/08/2012, 19:33   #3

Bumping this with some new info
Old 07/11/2012, 00:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

These guys are currently working on an NA account for me that was in the ~900 (879 iirc) range to 1500, pretty big boost. They're the real deal. In 3 days my account is already at 1100 ELO and they haven't lost a single game (~20 game win streak). Also they're EU players with pretty high ping which is quite impressive.

It's also my first time getting a boost and I have to say it's well worth it. Great communication via Skype and very professional service so far. They always let me know when they're gonna start boosting and when they're done. They were upfront about pricing and the pay half up front and half later seems to be very reasonable and fair. If you're looking to get out of ELO hell into a more even playing field, look no further.

I'll update this post when they finish the job.

Old 08/09/2012, 22:45   #5

Giving this a bump.

« WTT US 30 lvl acc 40k IP | Selling Eu Nordic & East Acc for 5psc »