Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying NA account and No ranked!

Discussion on Buying NA account and No ranked! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Buying NA account and No ranked!

i want a NA account with No ranked played and lv 30 ofc
Old 06/25/2012, 16:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying LoL Account für Ranked
11/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello Summoners, I am looking for a LoL account. Actually I dont mind which elo it has... but I prefer unranked accounts. If they are ranked, they have to be higher than 1300! I also want to have at least 30 champs on it in order to play ranked seriously. Skins preferred. ;) Regarding the runes: There HAS to be one rune-site for every position. I will spend all my egold for this account so we dont have to negotiate. ;)
Buying NA Account with few/no ranked games
06/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Add me on skype: everlastinglol Don't care for skins at all or number of champions Just runes
Buying: EU West lvl 30 Account TODAY - PREFER NO RANKED
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
A couple of questions if you can answer, I plan to make a purchase today: 1. What is your suggested price for your account 2. What is the form of payment you take 3. What is your current elo 4. How many wins/loss ranked season 2 games 5. number of skins, champs, rune pages Furthermore, please add me on skype: kenying77 (Canada), so we can discuss further, thank you in advance.
Buying Lol Na account lv 30 ranked untouched
12/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My budget is around $10-20 us dollars...i dont care about skin, only care about champion/runes...pm is the key
Buying lvl 30 account with 0 ranked games season 2
11/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys, I want to buy a lvl 30 account with 0 ranked games on season 2 (season 1 doesn't matter), i prefer the account with champions and runes but it doesn't matter much if you don't have many champs/runes the price im willing to pay depends on the champs and runes that you have (i dont care about skins). I can pay using paypal, psc or whatever you want. So if you have a lvl 30 account with 0 ranked games on season 2 let me know, i will buy it. PM me or post here. Thanks