Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling TOP Account 6k RP 70+ Skins 85Champs 11 RunePage

Discussion on Selling TOP Account 6k RP 70+ Skins 85Champs 11 RunePage within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling TOP Account 6k RP 70+ Skins 85Champs 11 RunePage

Hello,

Selling the account named in the tittle, it has 6K RP and 6K IP, 1 day IP Boost.
74 Skins, 11 Runepage and 85 Champions. Also the account has 1800Rate (179x) so only 100 elo to reach platinum ( Top rating 2370 but someone hacked my e-mail and taken my account a month ago and decreased it to 1470 after riot gave it back to me, I was playing few games and get 320elo back but since then i'm playing only few games on each week couldn't get back to the normal rating. ) I have 138 guys on my FL, whole ESC, x6 ESET, SK , FX, MYM, AL, winfakt, some of NaVi and fnatic, also some solo "pro" like WORST CALLS NA, MoMa, Lyumi.

Surely, I can prove everything what is posted, also I will accept middleman.
The price I would have for my account is 60€, don't bother me with offers like 10€ PSC etc...

I'll accept PSC or PayPal tho (I'd rather PayPal)

You can contact me via skype : arathov or PM here.
Old 06/19/2012, 16:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

accept me on skype
Old 06/20/2012, 14:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 208
The Black Market: 107/0/0
intresting very very much ; skype epvp.siktirgitaq

edit: its in euw right?

edit: be carefull this guy said he have got 'triumphinant ryze and kitty cat katarina' but when you want to see them ; he said he cant to show them with skype or teamwiever.it look like big lie.Good luck
Old 06/20/2012, 14:15   #4

siktirgitaq, you're **** stupid for this comment i won't even sell this account for you... i told i have to eat, wait some minutes (before i shown everything he didn't ask for show those skins too... after i was going to eat he said he want to see them.. and if i won't show him "NOW" he will say that on the sayt to be carefull with me so saddy)
Old 06/20/2012, 14:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 208
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Exclamation

be carefull this guy said he have got 'triumphinant ryze and kitty cat katarina' but when you want to see them ; he said he cant to show them with skype or teamwiever.it look like big lie.Good luck.. seems unlegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkBioX View Post
siktirgitaq, you're **** stupid for this comment i won't even sell this account for you... i told i have to eat, wait some minutes (before i shown everything he didn't ask for show those skins too... after i was going to eat he said he want to see them.. and if i won't show him "NOW" he will say that on the sayt to be carefull with me so saddy)
HERE IS THE PROOF HE HAVENT GOT THAT SKINS ... I HOPE MODERATORS CAN SEE THAT

Old 06/20/2012, 14:51   #6

Well, just admitted that how **** you are, whit these screens you just admitting you are kid who couldn't wait till 20-30mins,so I was eating. And started to tell me bullshits so surely I won't give a **** about it anymore. so stop talking bullshit