Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTB] NA 30 Account - More details inside

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [WTB] NA 30 Account - More details inside

Hey guys,

Currently left EUW for working reasons. Now living in Asia. Trying to lvl an American account but got too bored of it, I'd be happy to buy a lvled 30 account so I could play with "normal players" again.

What I'm looking for:

Region : NA or GARENA if aviable
LVL : 30
Normal win ratio : Don't care

Elo : Anything starting from 12xx. Preferably something between 14xx/17xx, but this is not a must.

Champions : Not interested in 90champs, but those are the ones I'd love to be able to play: Janna/Leona/Maokai/Malphite/Skarner/Taric/Soraka/Alistar. Cassio, GP, Lee Sin, Trundle and Karthus are a plus. Yes, I main support and jungler.

Rune Pages : 4 pages+ would be nice. Support/Jungling/AP runes most wanted.

Skins : Anything concerning those champions cited above will be welcomed. I'm not a skin fetichist.

Contact me by replying here/or PM with details. Can exchange mails or skype. Also this is my first post here, so hi everyone! If there's something I did wrong, please tell me.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where are you currently living in Asia, and I have an account from (NA) you might like, I'm looking for Runescape items/rares though.

Selling/Trading (NA) League of Legends acc for Runescape items/cash

Old   #3

Moving a lot between South Korea and Japan. Currently settled in Seoul at the moment.
Don't have anything related to Runescape tho. If you're looking for a trade, I could offer an NA SC2/D3 account. Paypal might be another solution.

Could you provide more info on the account? (if of course interested in something non runescape related).