Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 30 League of Legends NA account on Sale w/ Rare Skins (Snow Bunny Nidalee Skin)

Discussion on Lvl 30 League of Legends NA account on Sale w/ Rare Skins (Snow Bunny Nidalee Skin) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 30 League of Legends NA account on Sale w/ Rare Skins (Snow Bunny Nidalee Skin)

sold
Old 06/18/2012, 21:16   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

stfuitzdinky, I couldn't find you on skype, Could you add me? sythe.bsgpseller
Old 06/18/2012, 21:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i <3 snowbunny
Old 06/18/2012, 22:13   #4

Scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSGPSeller View Post
stfuitzdinky, I couldn't find you on skype, Could you add me? sythe.bsgpseller
BSGPSeller is a scammer that attempted to offer a scandalous middleman that I rejected. anyhow, I decided to go first and due to that process I got hacked like an idiot. But so far he's an idiot because I had a plan B if anything went wrong. Anyhow the account is still up for grabs but not untill my account gets recovered. haaha stupid idiot, don't you understand that you can always get your account recovered without your email? hahah anyways just dont trust this dude if you guys can do me a favor and report this guy on .
here is his vouch thread that he convinced me to go first with .

********* = sythe(dot)org
Old 06/23/2012, 09:58   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this account still for sale? If so, PM me and I might be interested if the price is right.
Old 06/24/2012, 06:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by get_there View Post
Is this account still for sale? If so, PM me and I might be interested if the price is right.
yessir, so far the account is still up for grabs the offer so far was from the price range of 290-330. The reason I haven't sold it to them yet is because they have asked me nicely to hold it for them. and the first one to pay me is going to be the one i'm selling it to. HF GOOD LUCK!!!!
Old 06/26/2012, 04:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have a Team Spirit Anivia?
Old 06/26/2012, 04:22   #8

dont have.

account sold.

Tags
lol acc lvl 30 for sale