Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Service] ELO - Push up to 2k | 2.2k+ Player | Paypal | EU-W

Discussion on [Service] ELO - Push up to 2k | 2.2k+ Player | Paypal | EU-W within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Service] ELO - Push up to 2k | 2.2k+ Player | Paypal | EU-W

Hello fellow ElitePvPers and League of Legends addicts,

I'm here to offer you my Elo boosting on EU-West.
I'm a 2200+ player that also plays competetively in a recently created team.

I can guarantee fast Elo, good service and some advice for you to get better as a player. We will stay in contact through Skype where you can ask me all LoL-related questions.

The payings should be made like this: Half before, half after the job.
You can also pay the full price before if you actually trust me.
I think that people would have to vouch for me before

!!! I accept Paypal only !!!

My Skype Username: kratosjenkins

Prices:
  • xxxx - 1000 // 5€ per 100 Elo
  • 1000 - 1400 // 15€ per 100 Elo
  • 1400 - 1600 // 20€ per 100 Elo
  • 1600 - 1700 // 30€ per 100 Elo
  • 1800 - 1900 // 35€ per 100 Elo
  • 1900 - 2000 // 50€ per 100 Elo

Screenshots of my Main Account/Stats/Ranked Games:

Main Account:
4 Games:
Cassio Stats:

In addition it would be cool if your accounts have some runes for AD/AP Carry roles.
Here 2 examples:

AP:
AD:

Well yeah, thats pretty much it.
Add me on Skype if you are interested, my Username is "kratosjenkins".

Tags
elo boost, elo push service elo hell, league of legends, trustable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO PUSH SERVICE EU WEST/EAST 2,1K Player
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello and Welcome to my League of Legends ELO push service http://www7.pic-upload.de/thumb/01.05.12/1w9kapc8 kwf5.gif My name is Chasen from EU-West.(lol acc name is other)At the moment my elo is ~2,1k. If you are tired of elo Hell, call me. I will push your elo fast. I speak german and english. I started the service because i had fun at playing lower accounts. I also pushed some accounts of my friends with success. So i had the idea to get some money because i am a poor student and...
[Selbstgemachte Grafiken - Shop] Bump-Push-Mfg-YT Service-MM Service-Clreq u.nochmehr
04/10/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 13 Replies
Hi, ich habe mich mal hingesetzt und paar Grafiken ausgearbeitet :). Falls es gut ankommt, werde ich noch viel mehr von solchen Sachen machen. Verbesserungsvorschläge & Feedbacks werden gerne entgegengenommen. Die ersten 3 bekommen ab JETZT ALLES 50 % billiger! Ich verkaufe folgende Grafiken mit eurem Namen darunter:
1800Elo Player -- Elo-Push Service
10/19/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys. i have 2 platin acc's and i can carry some accounts to ~1600. More then 1600 is a bit hard and will need more time I want 20€ psc per 100 Elo. So if you want 300 Elo its 60€. I will make it free for the first one to get some trust. Just pm me Im pushing Elo for 2 guys right now. it will take until weekend i think. So no more requests until then pls
[Selbstgemachte Grafiken - Shop] Bump-Push-Mfg-YT Service-MM Service-Clreq u.nochmehr
07/01/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 60 Replies
Hi, ich habe mich mal hingesetzt und meine Idee ausarbeitet. Falls es gut ankommt, werde ich noch viel mehr von solchen Sachen machen. Verbesserungsvorschläge & Feedbacks werden gerne entgegengenommen. Ich verkaufe folgende Grafiken mit eurem Namen darunter: #Closerequest Banner http://i54.tinypic.com/2q2mfbr.png