Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 $10 League of Legends RP Cards (North America) for Sale

Discussion on 3 $10 League of Legends RP Cards (North America) for Sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 $10 League of Legends RP Cards (North America) for Sale

So I recently went to Gamestop to cancel a pre-order but I didn't get cash for all of it and was stuck with store credit. I originally wanted to deposit the cash into my account and use it for something else. So I bought 3 $10 RP Cards and was wondering if any of you would like to buy them off me and send the payment through PayPal. $10 for a $10 RP Card basically. If you want to buy all 3, I can do it for $25 for all 3 $10 RP Cards, so you save $5 and get an extra $5 worth of RP. If PayPal is not an option for you, you could also register for the other game I'm playing and just "Gift" me the currency for that as well. Let me know if you're interested by replying here or shooting me a message.

I've already conducted business on here before (and you can see the amount of thanks that I have), so rest assured, this isn't a scam. Each card has been activated at Gamestop and each card's scratch-off area for the code are still intact. After receiving payment, I can either scratch the cards for you and take a picture of them for your codes, or I can just type the codes up for you. Remember, I am NOT giving away the cards/codes until I receive the payment first. Please message me for details and if you want to talk more, include your AIM/MSN/Skype or what have you. You can even add me on League of Legends if you want to play together (normal elo's fine but I'm in elo hell right now in ranked). Thanks in advance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2012, 05:18   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Wrote earlier.. seems to have disappeared tho :/.. My Epvp did lag out after i posted..

I'll offer ya 20$ if we find a legit way to do the trade (Thats vs all 3)

Could also do 15$+ a bastion steam key (legit key for steam, cost 14 euro)
Old 06/12/2012, 09:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by froziph View Post
Wrote earlier.. seems to have disappeared tho :/.. My Epvp did lag out after i posted..

I'll offer ya 20$ if we find a legit way to do the trade (Thats vs all 3)

Could also do 15$+ a bastion steam key (legit key for steam, cost 14 euro)
Tch, I'm losing out on another $5, but I do want to do this as soon as today. Sure, why not. Message me with your information for some sort of chatting program like AIM/MSN/Skype so we can talk on there. I'll pass on the Bastion Key, already got it from the latest Humble Bundle.

No response yet. Original offer stands.

Also, bump.
Old 06/12/2012, 17:36   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Trade succesfull. Thanks for the trade!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2012, 17:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by froziph View Post
Trade succesfull. Thanks for the trade!
Transaction went smoothly. Thanks again.