Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for DuoQ-Elopush 1250-1500 [EUW]

Discussion on Looking for DuoQ-Elopush 1250-1500 [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Looking for DuoQ-Elopush 1250-1500 [EUW]

^this

Im currently on 1250 elo and would like to get up to 1500 elo. But my account is too much worthy, so i want someone who plays duoQ with me.

Im paying 30€ for this 250 elo over PayPal, which is a decent amount of money if you think about it. My account is verified and im a trusted user on elitepvpers.

Which means I DON'T go first, i DON'T give half/half - i want FIRST. I prefer someone who can speak German to duo with me, because im from Germany too. But an english player is ok, too.

The player should be about in the same elo because I don't want to play support all time. I also wanna play some normal games first to see how good the player is. It would be good if the player could show me some tricks etc on my positions so I'm learning with it, but it doesn't need to be.

Server: EUW
LOL-Name: WORST ONE IS ME

If there are some questions, feel free to ask here or in Skype/LoL.

yey~
Old 06/12/2012, 23:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello, im a well known LoL player i would like to dou Q with you. My main account is 2300 at the moment, one week ago i was even higher.... Greetings