Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying LoL lvl 30 account west or east for D3 account.

Discussion on Buying LoL lvl 30 account west or east for D3 account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying LoL lvl 30 account west or east for D3 account.

Hello,

I'm looking to buy LoL lvl 30 account in west or east servers.

I'm offering Diablo 3 account.

LoL account has to have:

5+ rune pages and all most important runes
85+ champs and some skins
never been banned
elo doesnt matter
Old 12/03/2012, 13:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype shaco.holic1
i have platinum acc cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade Accpunt with East for account on West!!
07/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi! i played long time on East and ihave there account 30 lvl, 9x6300 champions, darius, renek, lee, swain, ezreal, hecarim, etc, and 35 other full runes for junglers.. att speed, ms, and ap runes, runes for all champions elo here is 1212 i don;t played it long time I wanna for it account on West, with runes for junglers and some jungler like: shyvana, mundo, olaf, nautilius, lee sin, nocturne and etc.. pm me if some1 interesed
WTS EU EAST/west ACCOUNT 1700++ ELO
04/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hey all i have for sell eu east account 1700++ elo account has 80 champs 9 rune pages 1700++ elo
Buying LOL account [EAST]
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account must be lvl 30. I dont care about skins or elo. ACCOUNT CAN BE FROM WEST TOO IF IT HAS FREE TRANSFER TO EAST! Willing to pay 20 e psc. I go first if you have atleast 10 positive trades and 0 negative ones. Otherwise we use a midman. You can contact me from skype: bolazoo or then u can send me a private message in here! edit: I can also trade the account for a good runescape acc. If your lol account has many champions I can pay my 20 psc and the runescape account for it. Some info...
[LoL Account Shop] "Sell" EU West, EU Nordic & East [every kind of account is here]
02/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
a
[BUYING] USA EAST 1 ACCOUNT
11/20/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 6 Replies
Needs to be FE, needs to have 8 Iris, Also needs to have some ship designs I have up to $200 to spend