Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] NA account with reindeer Kog'Maw

Discussion on [WTB] NA account with reindeer Kog'Maw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] NA account with reindeer Kog'Maw

Title.

My budget is $50-$80, with a little wiggle room.

I can be reached via Skype: DiceyWhat
and e-mail:

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Quick and final bump.

Tags
kog'maw, league, legends, reindeer, wtb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling LOL Account 47 Champs + 50 Skins & Speacil Ufo corki & legendary Kog'Maw skin
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Status 396 Rp IP 1547 Level 30 wins(467) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/ladyroze/L OL3.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/ladyroze/L OL2.png (Champions) (Skins) ~ ALL champs come out to 65,027 RP (+ the 396RP I currently have) (Points 7200 x 8 = 57600 & $50 x 8 = $400) So all together 65,423. So looking for around $400 But feel free to post offers :D Alistar ~ 585 RP
[WTB] clean NA/EUNE acc lvl 30(+Reindeer Kog'Maw/Ufo Corki)
05/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
Looking for a NA/EUNE account. -lvl 30. -no bans. -no ranked games s2 or 1.3k - 1.4k elo. -other skins: dont care. -full rune pages for ap/ad carry & top. -in champions list must be included most of the ap/ad carries & Yorick & WW & Irelia. -full username & password & first email of the registered day. -full username & password of the support-site account. -payment: only paysafecard.
[WTS]LoL EUW Account 1550 Elo with Rare Skins (Reindeer Kog, Santa Gragas)
04/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello im selling my LoL EUW Account with some but Rare Skins and 1550 Elo and 990 normal games wins. All Gragas Skins with Santa Gragas Reindeer Kog`maw Festival Maokai All Heimerdinger Skins Dark Crystal Ryze 3 Runepages but got nearly ALL Runes !
Kog'Maw AP/AD?
07/11/2011 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
Also ich spiele seid Kurzem Kog'maw! Wie soll cih die Runen gestalten?Mastery?Beschwörerzauber? Ich würde ihn auf Hybrid spielen also AD und AP gleichzeitig ich finde so klappt es sogar!Ad bringt mir dieses Biokanisches Trommelfeuer(am ende ca.15% pro angriff)So wird jeder mit 7 schlägen SPÄTESTENS down sein...Bei 1,6 Speed sond das 4,3 sekunden(acuh Tanks sind so schnell down) Ist meine Items gut? -Berserker Schuhe -Rabadons Todeshaube -Madreds Blutschnitter -Kelch der Harmonie -Stab...