Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Bulk DuoQue Service (NA)

Discussion on [WTB] Bulk DuoQue Service (NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Bulk DuoQue Service (NA)

So anyway, I've got a few accounts in the 1100 - 1200 range and every time I get a win streak going I either run into a bunch of feeders/leavers/trolls or end up going against guys that are (admittedly typically after the game) elo boosters. My problem is that I "work" at night so I can never find anyone decent to duo with during the day, hence the reason I'm willing to pay someone who is available in the morning and early afternoon (9am CST to 2pm CST)

So I'd like to buy a batch of games from someone who is a decent player (1500 or better, and able to prove it). That said, I'm not really looking to pay a premium price for a 2k+ elo player (though if you are and are looking for work @ my price I certainly won't turn you down).

Offer: I'll pay $45 for 15 games. So basically $3 a game (which, if you're good could yield about $9 an hr tax free playing video games, lol)

Terms

- I will either MM w/ Sasori and pay his fees or I will pay for a couple games at a time, since i've been scammed so much here on EPVP already
- all communication regarding deal to be done through epvp PM's, as thats the only way to prove the terms to staff if u scam
- Before deal begins, a TBM trade must be initiated to ensure that if you scam I can leave neg feedback.
- You need to be able to complete the 15 games within 1 week of the agreed upon start date. I will make myself available most of the time between 9am CST and 2pm CST
Old 05/27/2012, 00:39   #2

Bump....

Also willing to do a smaller block of games @ $3 a game as well (ex: $30 for 10 games, etc)
Old 05/27/2012, 00:56   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can do this. I'm a mid 1600 player. I can either duo or go on your account, either is fine with me.
My cousin has an account around the 1200's, that I owe him more elo anyways.
Add my skype, gregsbest. (with the .)
Old 05/27/2012, 04:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype acaz16201
Old 05/27/2012, 23:43   #5

Started trade w/ Gracegreg, will update when started + finished. If things don't work out I'll contact u next Sactizer, thanks.
Old 06/04/2012, 06:34   #6

hmm, gracegreg still not accepted trade request so I guess this is back open