Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading steam ( cs:s and 1.6 ) for skins

Discussion on Trading steam ( cs:s and 1.6 ) for skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Trading steam ( cs:s and 1.6 ) for skins

Hello, im trading my STEAM account for some skins for League Of Legends.

I have CS:S and 1.6 plus all other games that came with them. Half Life 1 and 2, Condition Zero and some other steam games.

PM ME if you have an offer.
You go first or we use MiddleMan.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it
Steam Bann wegen Skins? Antwort Steam!
06/08/2011 - Counter-Strike - 8 Replies
Gude CS Section, wie versprochen habe ich mich mit dem Steam Support in Verbindung gesetzt um das Thema Skinns zu klären. Sprich ob erlaubt oder BAN Gefahr besteht. Die Antwort ist leicht undeutlich geschrieben, aber verstehen kann mann sie, schaut unten habe sie zusammen gefasst. Ban wegen Skinns?
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.