Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account SALE On WEST Server

Discussion on Account SALE On WEST Server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account SALE On WEST Server

I have the following accounts:

Account 1:
  • 50+ champs
  • 7++ elo
  • few skins
  • Price: 5 euro

Payment: Paypal or PSC.

I dont post screens for obvious reasons, but I can show you any of the accounts via skype screenshare.

Send me a pm if you are interested, including the account you want to buy and your skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lv.30 account LoL EU-West for sale
05/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=130388&d=1336698633 http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/691087288/aust ralian-flag_mini.jpg Hello, This account is about two years old and looking for a new owner. Through my work and my current life situation, it is difficult for me to spend my time playing computer games. So I decided to stop playing computergames. http://www.wearingoff.com/images/public_global/mi ni-flag-de.png Hallo, Dieses Konto ist ungefähr zwei Jahre alt...
LoL account for sale EU West
05/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LoL-account, reason is I am going to play Diablo 3. 80+ champs and skins, 5 runepages 1500+ elo PM me for more info greetz
League of legends Account For Sale - Eu West Server - Over 2.2k ELO
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling my League of legends account which is on the Eu West server. Its current ELO is above 2.2k, with a season 2 top rating of over 2.4, One of the highest top ratings on the server. Over 900 normal games, and over 1.5k ranked games in Season 2 alone. I have 10 rune pages, all filled with all tier 3 runes of course, with many many spare tier 3 runes for you to use if you so choose. The account has every champion apart from Garen, Lulu, Rumble and Sejuani, However it has 9k IP...
EU west Account for sale
03/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
83/93 champs all the new and good ones IMO approx 15 skins including Sivir pax skin which is very good and rare. skins include: 2 x lee sin 2 x nocturne graves viegar warwick
LoL EU West account for Sale.
11/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm wanting to sell my LoL account coming with obviously max level with 52 Owned Champions and the skins listed below. 2k IP also. Eu west however it can be transferred with an in-game service to eu east. I have three interchangable rune pages, consisting of Armor Pen/Magic Pen Marks, Armor/Dodge/HP Seals, HP Seals/CDR. Armor Pen/Magic Pen/HP quints. I've put alot of time and effort and money into this account so to compensate a total amount of funds I've spent on it I'll be requesting £50,...