Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW - Elo pushing Service (only under 1700)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - Elo pushing Service (only under 1700)

German:

English:

up

Old 05/19/2012, 14:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 460/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,040
don't trade with this guy.

Still not paying my services

« [B] LoL EUW Acc [S] 10€ PSC | vk lvl30 lol acc 1200+wins »

Similar Threads
[ELO PUSHING SERVICE]
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey everyone. Im pushing Elo for Money. Im from Germany and im playing LoL since 2010. I have Season1 Platin Badge, Season2 Diamond Badge and actually 2100+ Elo. Over 6k Games experience. I offer Elo pushing on 3 different ways. 1. DUOQ I will add you and we will play duoq till you reach the rating you want. But in duoq i have the risc to lose elo on my own account. thats why its much more expensive. but duoq is only available on euw 2. SOLOQ You give me your login-data and i will play...
[NEW] Elo pushing Service for EU !
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Ok ill do a free elo service today! If you want to get some free elo for free just add me on skype 17.05 Hey my name is Dominik and Im a competitive player on Eu-West , My main account has a top rating of 2300 elo ~ and current elo around 2,2k. Yesterday a friend asked me to push his elo from 1250 to 1550 , this took me around 15 hours and I felt like doing this more often. So I decided to start this thread to find people who would also like to get their elo boosted. I think i...
[Elo Pushing] Service
05/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo! Da ich nun drei Accounts von Freunden hochgepusht habe, dachte ich mir, dass ich dies weitermachen kann. Was ich euch biete : Ich spiele euch auf Bronze hoch und zwar unabhängig davon wie viele Runenseiten oder Champions besitzt. Da dies relativ Zeitaufwendig ist, werden für euch da kleine Kosten anfallen. Preise : 0,10€ je 1 elo -> 10€ je 100 elo
Too low elo? Fast pushing service
04/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, Many people are stuck in elo hell and cant get out, because of trolls or flamers (or both :P). At higher elo people flame less and fail less, making you also play better and learn more about the game.:handsdown: Because we feel many people are good enough to play at a higher elo, me and my friend introduced an easy and fast elo pushing service. My friend is a platinum player and myself am 200 above gold rating. Which means we can either play on ur account, or duo with you to...
ELO-Push Service up to 1700
04/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys my name is Ðread« and I want to set up a elo-push service for guys that are either not good enough to get higher or just lazy. The service would be up to 1700 Elo and it's only for EU (EUW and EUNE possible). I'm currently at 1941 Elo myself with a toprating of 2008. I have played several accounts to 1700 for fun but I thought that I may earn some money with it aswell. Price can be discussed with me here or PM me if needed. When I start logging into the account and play,...