Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling/Verkaufe LoL Acc.|8k RP|78k IP|351 Friends Reffered|1118 Win Boost|Rare Skins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Verkaufe LoL Acc.|8k RP|78k IP|351 Friends Reffered|1118 Win Boost|Rare Skins

Hello everyone.
Im selling my lvl 13 Smurf Account. I put very much work in it so i hope it will land in good hands I can speak German and English btw:>

Special Features:
- 1118 Win Boost left!
- 351 Friend reffered!
- Rare Skins: Goth Annie, Grey Warwick, Unchained Alistar, Nunu Bot, Riot Tristana
- 78k IP
- 8k RP
- 2 Bundles owned: Digital Colletors Pack and Champions Bundle owned!
- +1 Free Rune Page.
- Special Forum Titel(Master Recruiter Forum Title after 150+ Reffered Friends! Very rare!)
- 42 Champions owned!

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

The name isnt shown in the Pictures because i can get banned for it. I will show you the Account before we are trading over Teamviewer/Skype Screenshare or Ingame!

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much do you want?
Wie viel willst du denn für den Account?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steckdose96 View Post
how much do you want?
Wie viel willst du denn für den Account?
Ich hab dir ne PM geschrieben. Add mich Skype:mcgyyver1 um über das Angebot zu sprechen. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 410gage View Post
It says ur summoner name where u showed us ur champions btw lol

also aren't you supposed to get midevil twitch after 350 referals?

also aren't you supposed to get midevil twitch after 350 referals?

oh and btw he is clearly lying when you look up his name he has 2 rune pages....
Thanks about the summoner name i will fix it. Umm ye i forgot about that skin i guess i have itxD Thanks alot. What do you mean with the 2 rune pages? Lol i dont get it. I can show u the account over teamviewer or skype if u dont believe me. Thanks anyways.

Edit:

Ok thanks bro i fixed my Pictures now.:> Thanks alot @410page