Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

User RS8 Spammer - Profile Details Inside!

Discussion on User RS8 Spammer - Profile Details Inside! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
User RS8 Spammer - Profile Details Inside!

Clearly a scammer i was lucky to be able to request my money back from paypal! He has multi posts then closes them its all about the same account:-

There should be some where that we can name and shame traders! or just remove them. When you look at his profile it seems fine but then when you go digging and look at his last posts you can see what he is doing!

DO NOT TRADE WITH RS8

His Profile -

Click on "Show All Statistics" you can see he posts scams then closes you cant let him keep getting away with it!

I can provide all private messages & Skype transcripts! Buy safe stay away from this idiot
Old 05/05/2012, 19:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
scammer or spammer?
Anyway.you can post it here:
Old 07/10/2012, 19:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he scammed me -.- the ******* *****

by the way the account he is using is flashinthenight

rly i hope this ******* **** dies in a carcrash or something
Old 07/10/2012, 19:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He scammed me too. With need for speed world account.