Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Pax TF, Riot Signed, Pax Jax [EUW]

Discussion on [WTB] Pax TF, Riot Signed, Pax Jax [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Pax TF, Riot Signed, Pax Jax [EUW]

Message me the prices or post here. I will get back to you.
Old 08/24/2012, 12:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
20 euro paysafe for riot and signed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU Nordic LOL Account! Has PAX JAX/RIOT SIGNED/2010 CHRISTMAS+ HALLOWEEN SKINS!
02/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Greetings, I'm currently selling lvl 30 EU Nordic LoL account,almost 500 wins, 13 on ranked games atm around 1200 elo.The account contains almost all chars exept most of the recent ones(last 2-3 months) just bought ziggs though. Currently 2500 rp and 15,000 ip on account. Pax Jax ultra rare skin (cost more than 60 bucks on ebay) Riot Singed rare skin Goth annie (colector bundle)
[WTT]RIOT Nasus (my) -> RIOT Singed (yours)
10/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
***NO LONGER ACTUAL*** Hi, I have RIOT Nasus code for Eu West and will trade for RIOT Singed for EU Nordic and East. I will be happy to give you my code first, as long as I am dealing with forum veteran. And that kind of trade is prefeared. Contact me on skype: alvin.tolfer2 or PM here.
EUGC *Contract Signed*
04/25/2011 - Grand Chase - 40 Replies
So as the title says, EUGC is coming this year. SG Interactive the one who hosts NAGC signed a contract with the game developer KoG to host a different server for Europe. For me this news ruins my day. Cuz I am from europe and I invested alot of money and time on my NAGC account and i don't want to lose it. For more info: >>Read<<
omg riot
01/13/2011 - League of Legends - 16 Replies
omgq rioit games irh könnt auch garnix oder??? selbst meine tote omma könnte besser programmieren als reihr ihrs paten -.- ohne spaß riot fickt euch ey xDDD man sind die dumme y xDD