Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting by Panta

Discussion on Elo Boosting by Panta within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 518/0/0
Elo Boosting by Panta

Welcome to "Cheap Elo" pushing service and lessons on Eu West and Eu Nordic & East server.

Why would you choose "Cheap Elo"?
  • Cheapest and fastest (50-100 elo per day) elo boost in Eu.
  • Guaranteed identity protection (communication with people on the friend list will be minimized and the log will be sent to you), also noone will have information that i am boosting you.
  • I am over 2000 elo since the middle of s1 till now when i am around 2100 elo
  • Won 2 go4lols, 2 times second place on Monthly finals, reached the last qualifier for IEM Kiev, and won many random cups for around ~50k rp overall
  • Boosted more then 30 accounts in range from 600 to 2000 elo (i won't post pictures because of privacy of my customers)
  • Doing this for more then a year
Requirments?
  • Have at least 5 of these heroes: Ashe, Caitlyn, Cork, Ezrael, Graves, Kog'Maw, Miss Fortune, Siviri, Tristan, Vayne.
  • Have at least one runepage with appropriate runes:
    • Flat Attack Damage or Armor Penetration Marks,
    • Flat Armor Seals,
    • Flat Resist Magic or Attack Speed Glyphs,
    • Flat Attack Damage or lifesteal Quintessences or Armor Penetration.
  • If you do not meet above requirements the prices for boost are 5 euros higher for every 100 elo.
How this works?
  • When you contact me i will tell you if i am free on the day when you want to pay the boost and how long approximately boosting time will be (usually 100 elo per day)
  • Before you give me account to boost change your password and do not give it to anyone beside me until i your boost.
  • When i log in first time to your account and start to boosting account you can not log in anymore to account until I finish the boost unless you ask for permission (the main reason is because I droped few times from champion selection and lost elo).
  • Boost progress you can see here just enter your summoner name and click on the match history
  • I reserve the right to spend all that ip i farmed on your account in order to speed up the process of boosting your elo.
  • I reserve the right to change the rune pages and masteries in order to speed up the boost (so if you think that you will not remember what you had before write down before you give me account).
Duo and Lessons?
  • First of all we would talk about the role you are playing and some basic staff like runes, masteries, summoner spells and counter picks, then we would do some games.
  • There i would try to give tips what you should do on lane, what you should do in teamfights, mistakes you should never do, some tips ingame in general.
  • At end we would talk what's good overall in your play style and what you should work on in the future so you can improve overall as a player.
  • Requirements for this are having teamspeak 3.0 (microphone would be really good aswell) and being able to talk English or some Ex-Yu language.
  • note: I do not guarantee the same winrate at coaching as with elo boost.
Contact?

• pm
  • msn:

Prices?

• ???? - 1500 Elo 15€ PaySafeCard per 100elo
  • 1500 - 1800 Elo 20€ PaySafeCard per 100elo
  • 1800 - 1900 Elo 25€ PaySafeCard
  • 1900 - 2000 Elo 30€ PaySafeCard
  • Duo and Lessons 15€ / 3 Hours PaySafeCard
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 18:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 624/0/2
Duo Q oder machste das alleine, also muss ich meine Acc Daten herausgeben?
Old 04/27/2012, 18:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Schönen guten Tag,

Du solltest deinen Text nochmal überarbeiten, damit es für potenzielle Kunden einfacher zu lesen ist und etwas "vertrauensvoller" rüberkommt.

Wünsche dir trotzdem viel Erfolg mit deinem Service.

mfg TheKingAce
Old 04/27/2012, 18:47   #4

ja ich brauche dir acc daten , und danke dir TheKingAce ich werde bald mehr zeit haben und werde es bishen besser gestalten
Old 04/27/2012, 19:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
wie boostest du die
Selber spielen?
Old 04/27/2012, 19:14   #6

ich oder ein freund von mir wer halt mehr zeit hat
Old 04/27/2012, 21:27   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of best and 100% safe people who provide this kind of service