Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very Fast, Very Reliable Elo Boosting and Leveling service

Discussion on Very Fast, Very Reliable Elo Boosting and Leveling service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/12/2012, 23:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
I can do eu west and east now!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2012, 23:25   #17

Are u serius? Your really annoying and all you do is give me the wrong acc info.
Old 06/14/2012, 23:30   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of my friends irl hes really legit dont listen to icecreambannana he even told me he was going to boost. But then hes been calling my friend a scammer and nasty things he boosted me to 2000 once I created this account just to help him with this probelm. I am from sythe.
Old 06/16/2012, 21:19   #19

Dude i was going to go on thursday but you opened the dispute and change password.
You got your money back without me even particapating in dispute.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2012, 20:05   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1. What will be the cost of going from 1142 to 1500?

2. How many hours or days will the process take?

3. I read through the thread and did see one scam warning sign. If you take payment only through paypal as a gift. If you dont complete the order someone places with, under paypal rules, you can keep their money without being forced by paypal to refund it because payplay does not have buy protection for gifts. Why do you choose to use a method that does not offers the buyer any safety.

Looking forward to your response

Tags
account leveling, elo boosting, league of legends, ranked games, services