Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] High ELO (1650+) NA League of Legends Account

Discussion on [WTB] High ELO (1650+) NA League of Legends Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] High ELO (1650+) NA League of Legends Account

I don't care about skins, champions, or runes.

Email me with the information on your toon. Include if it has ever been banned before, current ELO, number of ranked wins, or whatever else you feel like adding.

Any payment method is acceptable, but I do prefer paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling> 1800+ ELO High Tier NA League Of Legends Account
01/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm looking to sell my League Of Legends Account. Here are some of the stats for it. Current IP: 54600 Current RP: 970 Rune Pages: 13 Normal 5v5 Game Wins: 1850~ Normal 5v5 Game Loses: 1300~ Current ELO (5v5 Solo/Duo): 1860 Top ELO (5v5 Solo/Duo): 1980 Unranked in all other brackets.
NICE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT NORDIC & EAST 1650 ELO MUCH LEGENDARY SKINS!
10/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe hier mein EU account er Besitzt eine 1700 Elo in solo que, Normale game Wins 1070+. Alle Champios und 66 Skins darunter 7 Legendary Skins. Im wert von rund 200+ Euro Skins: Stinger Akali Longhorn Alistar
Verkaufe High End League of Legends Lvl 30 Account - viele Champs/Skins
10/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey, ich möchte hier meinen geliebeten League of Legends Account verkaufen. Ich bin Erstbesitzer des Accounts. Der Account ist nie schlecht aufgefallen. Zum Account: - Level 30 - 763 Wins
[Paypal] Selling League of Legends HIGH ELO account! [US]
03/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
US servers, 1600 ELO in Solo queue. Level 30. Not many champions, no skins but HIGH elo.