Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Referal Service Cheapest Prices

Discussion on LoL Referal Service Cheapest Prices within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Referal Service Cheapest Prices

Hello everyone!

We've decided to make our services even more affordable, so from now We're ready up to pick up Referal jobs. (We're still doing elo jobs as well. Here is the link to Elo Boost Service )

- so selling Refer A Friend service will look like this :

You will receive a 4-win IP boost for every successful referral!
You will receive additional rewards listed at the tiers below * Reward results are processed within 48 hours.

Referrals Reward

1 Forum Recruiter Badge
10 Tier 3 Champion ( 975 rp )
25 Forum Title - "Recruiter"
50 A unique "Recruiter" Champion Skin ( Warwick Grey skin - Warwick Grey Skin - YouTube )
100 Collector's Pack ( Digital collector's pack same as in bundles store that cost 3900rp, what you get is 20 champions, 1skin, 4runes and 1677rp+102 bonus rp)
150 Forum Title - "Senior Recruiter"
200 10,000 Riot Points ($76) ( confirmed by myself working )
250 Forum Title - "Master Recruiter"
350 Ultra-rare champion skin - Medieval Twitch ( Medieval Twitch Skin - League of Legends - YouTube - confirmed by myself working )
500 Adding name to the "Wall of Fame" in the Riot Office
1,000 Content element named after player (ie map element, champion ability) *
5,000 Permanently unlock all content **
10,000 All expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion w/ Riot Team ***

Prices
10 referrals = 5USD
25 referrals = 10USD
50 referrals = 20USD
100 referrals = 40USD
200 referrals = 80USD
350 referrals = 140USD

Remember: for each 1 referral you get 4-win ip boost

The fastest service what you ever seen, because don't forget we aren't 2-3 persons over here, here we go a team with 14 members who's working on elo boosting and referal jobs.

Payment:

- Our newest cusomters has to be completed with the payment before the job starts.

- For those people who had minimum of 1 mandate done with us, the following way is acceptable : The payment is done through verified paypal accounts, 50% of the payment is sent upfront, then another 50% when we are about halfway through the process.

If you are interested in our service, and want further details, please contact us:

E-mail :

Or

Private MSG to Thomasson (Me).

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Happy gaming everyone!