Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DST presents Lvl/Elo Boosting

Discussion on DST presents Lvl/Elo Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DST presents Lvl/Elo Boosting

Hi guys, we are a team that provides account boosting in LoL (we prefer EU servers).

You can take Account ELO boost or EXP. Contact us pm here in epvp or mailing for more info. We won't give prices here so explain us your situation so we can make the best offer for you!

You have guaranteed the service, if we fail (0.01% rate) we'll give you the money back, so no problem about that.
Old 03/26/2012, 23:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I send u a PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF Elo Boosting
02/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I need someone who could push my account from elo 916 to 1116 (Eu West). I am willing to pay 15$. Best regards
S1 BOOSTING
01/23/2012 - Cabal Online - 33 Replies
CABAL NEW PATCH PROHIBITS MOB BERUNOSYA !!! ANY UPDATES TO FIX IT?
CR LVL Boosting
01/09/2012 - Cabal Online - 88 Replies
Hey boy´s n girl´s, I read through the cabalrider forums and i found a thread where they offer leveling services and they can make you chars from 1 to 180 in less than a week. I wanna know if someone of you have experience with this boost method, where you pull with your 180 char another one to 180 in a blink of an eye. I would like to know where they do them, hopefully someone have experience and can help me out. I am really curious! My guess is it have something to do with the...
LF elo boosting
12/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone I'm a eu player playing on US Servers. I used to be around 1360 rating, but dropped down to 11xx. My problem is that I only play support, and as such it's hard for me to carry myself out of elo hell. I'd like to gain a few hundred rating, so I can actually play serious games. my skype id: elrathion Add me plz!
CO-OP Boosting
12/03/2011 - Battlefield - 4 Replies
Hey Leute ich such noch jmd der mit mir die letzte COOP Mission in BF3 auf Hard spielt ;). Battlefield 3: How to Unlock Guns in Coop FAST! (100k+ Points a Game Eleventh Hour BF3) - YouTube! Hier ein Video womit man ca. 100k punkte in 25min macht ;D. Schreibt mir euren namen via pn für paar runden Coop :D