Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Lvl 30 Account Unranked

Discussion on Suche Lvl 30 Account Unranked within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche Lvl 30 Account Unranked

Hey sucke Unranked lvl 30 Account oder ein gutes ELO

Champs und Skins sind relativ egal,

2-3 RUnenseiten

Bezahle circa 15-20€ Paysafecard

Ruhig über MM wenn ihr wollt :-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Lol Account unranked
02/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guy i want to sell my League of Legends Acc, if ur interessted on them please send me an PM this acc has been 1800 RP and 2700 IP some runes and dont played any ranked matches. The chars are: Akali Orianna Ashe Renekton (1x skin)
[Search]unranked Lv 30 LoL Account
02/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
hi, im searching a lv 30 unranked account. I DONT ACCEPT 0 WINS 2/3 LOOSE 1 LOOSE IS MAX. I Accept 1/2/3/8 wins - 1/2 Loose! I can pay with paypal or paysafecard ( got more paypal ). Skype: iamsonice1337
[SELL] LoL-Account | LVL 30 | UNRANKED ELO
01/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm selling a hot League of Legends LVL 30 Account. The account has 309 wins in normal. The account ownes 24 Champions. The account has 4 RUNEPAGES with AP,AD and jungler runes. (That means magic pentration, armor pentration, armor, magic resist, attack dmg, ... ) The account has the Champion package that means 3410RP = 20 Euros. The Rest IP and RP is:
BUYING LoL Account with UNRANKED soloq
11/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It should be 30 level and own almost all champs. Preferably NA server but euw west works as well. If you want to contact me here is my skype : csaftekin
[WTB] N/A LoL 30 Unranked Account
11/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy a Level 30 League of Legends account on the North America server. It has to be unranked and by this I mean 0 games played for season 2. I'll be offering depending on champions owned, skins owned, runes owned, and if it's silver/gold/platinum from season 1. I'm a serious buyer and looking for a great account.