Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Elo boost service eu-w/nordic/na

Discussion on LoL Elo boost service eu-w/nordic/na within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Elo boost service eu-w/nordic/na

Welcome to my ELO Boost service Eu - West / Nordic / Na
Why chose me?

I am a Gold [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]player on my main and smurf (i'll add you with those 2 account)
I have realized more than 10 boost winning more than 1k elo from 1100 to 1760+ atm
I have more than 100 screenshots of endgames screens as proofs.
I hope that my 10+ vouches and 900€+ handled prove that I'm a person you can trust.[/COLOR]

My services :

I offer a simple elo boost where i play on the player's account and climb the ladder to where he wants.

I also offer lessons where i duo Q with you in rank for a given amount of game. We can also do 1v1. We will talk about masteries, runes, builds, counters, ganks. And after each game played we will talk about what went good or wrong. Lessons are made to make you improve and i can guarantee that you will. Indeed i'll try to give you all the advices i can to make you a better player.

My main roles are top/mid but i am good at everything thanks to solo q

Boost are available on all platform and duoQ are available on Na/eu-west. I can duoQ with eu-nordic players but only if they have a smurf to lend me.

My rates :

5 duo Q in rank + lessons : 15€
if your elo is under 1500 its 25€/100 elo
if your elo is under 1700 its 30€/100 elo
if your elo is above 1700 its 35€/100 elo

Rules :

Payment via payble prefered, psc can be discussed.
Its 50% of the payment at start and rest when half is done.
I reserve 5 days for each 100 ELO you want me to earn. (usually takes much less like 2-3 days)

How to contact me :

Pm via this forum

kkay thanks.cya!
Old 03/14/2012, 13:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i loled. nice copy past from my post bro

edit : i had to save this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooookieeee View Post
Welcome to LoLTeachers ELO Boost service Eu - West / Nordic / Na
Why chose me?

I am a Gold [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]player on my main and smurf (i'll add you with those 2 account)
I have realized more than 10 boost winning more than 1k elo from 1100 to 1760+ atm
I have more than 100 screenshots of endgames screens as proofs.
I hope that my 10+ vouches and 900€+ handled prove that I'm a person you can trust.[/COLOR]

My services :

I offer a simple elo boost where i play on the player's account and climb the ladder to where he wants.

I also offer lessons where i duo Q with you in rank for a given amount of game. We can also do 1v1. We will talk about masteries, runes, builds, counters, ganks. And after each game played we will talk about what went good or wrong. Lessons are made to make you improve and i can guarantee that you will. Indeed i'll try to give you all the advices i can to make you a better player.

My main roles are top/mid but i am good at everything thanks to solo q

Boost are available on all platform and duoQ are available on Na/eu-west. I can duoQ with eu-nordic players but only if they have a smurf to lend me.

My rates :

5 duo Q in rank + lessons : 15€
if your elo is under 1500 its 25€/100 elo
if your elo is under 1700 its 30€/100 elo
if your elo is above 1700 its 35€/100 elo

Rules :

Payment via payble prefered, psc can be discussed.
Its 50% of the payment at start and rest when half is done.
I reserve 5 days for each 100 ELO you want me to earn. (usually takes much less like 2-3 days)

How to contact me :

Pm via this forum

kkay thanks.cya!

u didnt even change the "welcome to lolteachers elo boost service" xd. this is kinda embarassing i must say
Old 03/14/2012, 13:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ahah, nice! BUSTED.