Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Level 30 LoL Account 400+ Limited edtion skins, Legendary skins, 90+ Champs!

Discussion on WTS Level 30 LoL Account 400+ Limited edtion skins, Legendary skins, 90+ Champs! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Level 30 LoL Account 400+ Limited edtion skins, Legendary skins, 90+ Champs!

Hello, im selling a LoL account if you would like to take a look at the account check the profile, REDMAGE00

The follow skins are unlocked,

2011 Halloween Noct , Bliz , Nid Skins
Artic cait sin
Christmas 2010 mumu
LIMITED EDITION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEGENDARY SKINS

Kog'maw
Himerdinger
Tryn
Nunu
Oalf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal Skins

Over 40+ skins,
[Skin for almost every champ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLOCKED CHAMPS

Every champ but the newest 1 is unlocked currently.

My price is simple and payment will be also,

World of Warcraft 60day PRE-PAID Card, [ About 30$ ]

IF You are interested send me a PM.

CHEAP WILL NOT LAST LONG.
Old 03/13/2012, 05:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Im interested please pm me now or no deal and I will buy off someone else!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*SELL*LoL account with ALL champs and 50 skins+legendary and limited*
07/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I sell my account with all champion ( ahri included ) with 50 skins, 10 rune pages, Limited Skins like Gold Jarvan ( from season 1 ), all christmas skins (2011) and halloween skins, legendary skins ( tristana, corki ), gold player on season 1, almost every runes tier3 and limited edition runes of halloween, 16k IP and 600RP Price: at least 150€ on Paypal If u r interested and for more info add me on skype: galeazzoweb *sold, i have another acc. to sell now
[S] NA Level 30 6 full runepages 74 champs 30+ skins 100$ in legendary skins (40$!)
02/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have decided not to sell this
[Verkaufe sehr guten EUW LoL Account Level 30 - 180 Skins,Limited,Legendary and more]
10/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hallo liebe ElitePvPler Gemeinde, Hiermit möchte Ich euch meinen Account vorstellen den ich zum verkauf anbiete. Daten des Accounts: Stufe: 30 Vollstreckungen: 12616 Getötete Monster & Vasallen: 78808 Gewonnen: 618
Sell LoL Acc, Lvl 30, 1502 Rank, All Champs, 100+ Skins with 2 Legendary skins.
06/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basically everything is in the title im looking to sell my account as i hardly get any chance to play anymore. It has all champions, 10 rune pages with a large variety of runes including AD builds, ArP builds, Health, AP, Support, Tank, Energy Regen, Atk Speed, everything really and is currently sitting with over 7000 IP atm for the new champion. Any interests at all please e-mail me at [email protected] if you require any extra info/screenshots etc. Price i would be willing...
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.