Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying: EU West lvl 30 Account TODAY - PREFER NO RANKED

Discussion on Buying: EU West lvl 30 Account TODAY - PREFER NO RANKED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Buying: EU West lvl 30 Account TODAY - PREFER NO RANKED

A couple of questions if you can answer, I plan to make a purchase today:

1. What is your suggested price for your account
2. What is the form of payment you take
3. What is your current elo
4. How many wins/loss ranked season 2 games
5. number of skins, champs, rune pages

Furthermore, please add me on skype: kenying77 (Canada), so we can discuss further, thank you in advance.

Paying roughly 20-40euro

Ken
Old 03/01/2012, 22:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,278
@added
Old 03/02/2012, 07:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
check my thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying battlefield 3 account can pay Psc but prefer paypal as i dont have psc
08/11/2012 - Origin Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im buying Battlefield 3 standard edition or Limited edition with karkand the better i dont want russian key i want english one i can pay by paypal give me offer or give me psc price ill register on our local store tnx u can private message me here or Email me at [email protected] or drop me your skype name so i can add u tnx
Buying: EU West lvl 30 Account TODAY
02/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, I am looking to buy an account today, if you have the following details, that would be great. My Biggest preference is to have NO (or low) ELO games played. A couple of questions if you can answer: 1. What is your suggested price for your account 2. What is the form of payment you take 3. What is your current elo 4. How many wins/loss ranked season 2 games
Buying Lol Na account lv 30 ranked untouched
12/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My budget is around $10-20 us dollars...i dont care about skin, only care about champion/runes...pm is the key
SELLING EU WEST ACCOUNT, +650 wins normal, top ranked 1560
11/27/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
HI. I want to sell my EUW LoL account because I leveled another account and although i have all skins and champs and runes on this account the other has better elo so I will stick with it. Champs that I own http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4996/lolpwnedcha mps.jpg
[SEARCH/SUCHE]: EU-West Level 30 Account (w/o ranked games)
09/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm searching an EU-West Account at level 30 which has not taken part in any ranked games yet and is also not flagged as leaver or for e.g. insults. Just tell me what your account has (Skins/Champs/RP/IP) and what price is okay for you. The payment will be done via PSC. ----------- Hallo,