Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL ELO Boosting Service

Discussion on LoL ELO Boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL ELO Boosting Service

Hi, i just launched, together with some friends, a new activity of ELO boosting. We are all competent and experienced players, who decided to earn some extra money doing something we are good at, helping people getting an higher ELO.

Our website reference is .
Visit it to check out our low prices (still promotional atm, but for a short time) and our contacts.
As you can see, we are not going to scum people, but we really believe in what we are doing, so, feel free to ask us any questions and suggestion. We'll take it in consideration.
Old 02/10/2012, 21:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 87/0/11
Good luck
Old 02/10/2012, 21:06   #3

thanks I think we'll need it, at least at the beginning, when everybody is afraid to waste money because we are unknown in the boosting scene, and i have so few messages on this forum.
Old 02/12/2012, 10:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would be truster for u so u can make some service on my acc and i vouch u after
Old 02/12/2012, 19:26   #5

talking with my team about that, i'll let you know here, or add 'paradise.elo' on skype

Quote:
Originally Posted by idschen View Post
i would be truster for u so u can make some service on my acc and i vouch u after
ok, we're fine with that, add the skype contact "paradise.elo" and we'll set up something for you.
Old 03/14/2012, 23:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u litrally got no feedback on your own site or here