Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raising Elo's up to <1900 Legit!

Discussion on Raising Elo's up to <1900 Legit! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Raising Elo's up to <1900 Legit!

Hey guys iv'e decided I need a couple extra bucks in order to enter into a high stakes lol tournament... so

im willing to get elo up i can get you from 1.2k-1.9k
the more elo the more expensive

but i can go really cheap seeing as i only need $25 to enter the tournament

Old 02/07/2012, 02:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any feedback? is this guy legit?
Old 02/07/2012, 04:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't trust this man, scammed my account off of me.
Old 02/07/2012, 05:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he scammed my account off me just now dont trust him , hes a scammer
Old 02/07/2012, 05:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 95
I kind of guessed it. He's buying accounts up to 500$ but he can't afford 25$ admission. Lol...

You can recover your LoL accounts regardless. Just contact customer service. Even if he changed everything.
Old 02/09/2012, 07:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends ELO Raising Service (NA)
10/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Service: Hello, my summoner name on LoL is Genre. I offer premium ELO Raising Services for a very low rate compared to the competition. I've raised about 15 accounts to 1500-1700 season 1 but now as season 2 came around I suddenly ran out of customers. About Me: I am a Platinum Season 1 Player (capped out at 2255 ELO) and have been playing since closed beta. I've been on many great teams and have played with almost all the high ELO players so low-mid ELO is basically a piece of cake to...
[Paypal] League of Legends ELO Raising Service [Trusted]
02/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Currently CLOSED, I've created a new topic. I come to this forum from Sythe, another, big, market based forum. I can provide proof of me being Nitrousek on sythe forums. Contact me on msn in order to get information of my account on sythe, thread with vouches there and more. This Service is provided to you by Nitrousek and LoL Legend.
WTS 1900 elo lol acc
01/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I tired of the game, so i will stop playing with League of Legends. I have a nice account, but i don't need it. I won 2516Riot Points on ESL but i haven't got the prize. So i will get in 2-3 weeks. Informations: - Eu West - Champions:
Raising Storm Reloaded
08/15/2011 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 120 Replies
http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/bannerscxf zwnlbr.png Guten Tag! Wenige wissen vielleicht noch was Raising Storm mal war. Ein P-Server der vor ca. einem Jahr einer der neueren Server repräsentierte. Da wir aber viele Probleme hatten und P-Server immer „Normaler“ wurden, mussten wir schließen Wir haben uns Gedanken gemacht als wir die ganzen neuen, super tollen mit Items total überfüllten Server gesehen haben. Wir sind zu dem Entschluss gekommen, das es zu viele Server gibt...
[wts] Raising Dragon Deco Permanent
09/29/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
The Character Have Level 0, mabe if u wana start an new char, and u need this Perm Deco, post me an Reply Here or Pm on Forum! U have Full 30 days Premium Pack in Bag! :D http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1962/decor.png