Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB elo BOOST service!

Discussion on WTB elo BOOST service! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB elo BOOST service!

I am looking for a ELO BOOST Guaranteed service.

1566 elo to 1750.
I am willing to pay 75eur in Paysafecard if you can reach it asap, as a bonus for your efforts. I play on EU WEST and HAve all runes.

Add me on skype: Tenshura (ONly trusted users please )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo boost service or duo Q
06/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 61 Replies
Welcome to LoLTeachers ELO Raising Service / Lessons Why chose me? I am a platinum player on my main and smurf (i'll add you with those 2 account) I have realized more than 10 boost winning more than 2k elo from 1100 to 1800+ atm I have more than 100 screenshots of endgames screens as proofs. I hope that my 13 vouches prove that I'm a person you can trust. My services :
2k+ rating EU-W EloBro's [Elo Boost Service]
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Hello, i'm a 2.2k rated player offering my services in ELO boosting, as i'm fairly new to this forum I know i'm not completely trusted but I can give proof of me being a 2.2k rated and skilled player if needed. As i'm higher rated than the majority of the boosters on this forum you can expect your accounts to be boosted faster, and with less losses. TRUST I've boosted a lot of accounts so far and am considered trustworthy so I doubt there will be problems with trust. However I can...
[SERVICE] ELO boost!
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Welcome. I'd like to offer my service which can do everything. Powerleveling, reffs, elo boosting (mainly) and whatever u want! It's no problem for me. Actually I have no proof with an account, cause I sold one already. For interested ones I can give nickname of summoner of this guy which bought it. I want to do my services cheap and as fast as possible! 0-1200 = 10 eur per 100 elo 1200-1500 = 20 eur per 100 elo For any other services which u want me to do, we will talk individually,...
[Biete]Ep (Boost) Farm, LvL Service
01/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Moin, ich möchte hier meinen Ep Boost / Ep Farm anbieten :) Da ich mir gerne MW 3 kaufen möchte, bräuchte ich bisschen Geld. (könnt auch gerne mit nem MW 3 Steam Acc bezahlen :D(Wert=20€) Deshalb biete ich hier meinen Service an.. 1Ref=50c 11Ref=5€ 22Ref=10€ 450ep=1€
[Service] GRATIS Elo-Boost
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ihr seit im Elo gedropt obwohl ihr gut gespielt habt und müsst nun mit Noobs spielen obwohl ihr viel besser seit? Das hat jetzt ein Ende! Da ich einen Kumpel von mir aus dem 1,2k Bereich rausholen möchte, bin ich auf der Suche nach jemandem, der mir seinen Level 30er Account für ein paar Ranked Spiele zur Verfügung stellt. Ich spiele immoment selber im 1,6-1,7k Bereich. Nach den Spielen solltet ihr somit in eurem Elo höher sein als davor (Ich übernehme trotzdem keine Gewähr dafür:...