Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BUYING: Level 30 NA account with no ranked games played

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING: Level 30 NA account with no ranked games played

Post here with offers, or add me on skype my skype is mike19862003

Old 02/18/2012, 11:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads
WTB: LvL 30 NA Account w/ No SOLO QUE Ranked Played
02/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want a fresh LvL 30 Account with no Ranked Games played season 2. Price negotiable based on Runes,Skin's.
[B] Level 30 NA Acct /w no ranked games played
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the titles states, I would like an acct at 30 with clean ELO. Offering more money depending on runes/champs. I don't care about skins, so don't bother using that as a selling point. If you would, PM me or post what you've got and how much your looking to sell it for. Also interested in purchasing high ELO accts.
Selling Lvl 30 Act (53 Champs, 26 skins, 0 ranked games played)
12/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
***************** This act has been sold ***************** Hi all, Ive been a long-time LoL player and I am selling my account with 1000+ normal wins and 0 ranked games played (clean slate basically). There are 53 champions, including the latest ones like fizz, shyvana, graves, etc.
Buying lvl 30 account with 0 ranked games season 2
11/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys, I want to buy a lvl 30 account with 0 ranked games on season 2 (season 1 doesn't matter), i prefer the account with champions and runes but it doesn't matter much if you don't have many champs/runes the price im willing to pay depends on the champs and runes that you have (i dont care about skins). I can pay using paypal, psc or whatever you want. So if you have a lvl 30 account with 0 ranked games on season 2 let me know, i will buy it. PM me or post here. Thanks
[SEARCH/SUCHE]: EU-West Level 30 Account (w/o ranked games)
09/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm searching an EU-West Account at level 30 which has not taken part in any ranked games yet and is also not flagged as leaver or for e.g. insults. Just tell me what your account has (Skins/Champs/RP/IP) and what price is okay for you. The payment will be done via PSC. ----------- Hallo,