Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb lvl 30 NA account Good runes

Discussion on wtb lvl 30 NA account Good runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb lvl 30 NA account Good runes

hey guys looking for lvl30 NA account with good runes i dont care about skins at all or the number of champions just runes

i will pay with paypal

i have great rep in sourceop w well known for trading and my rep with paypal

just post ur accounts with ur prices

my email

steam id : evilsaw

up up
Old 12/20/2011, 13:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm selling this account because I moved from Toronto (Ontario) to Tartu (Estonia) and the ping has become unbearable. It was played during the open beta, created August 2009 or July 2009. Obviously will use a middleman. Accepting PayPal and Paysafe Card. Skype: johannespt

NA server
Ranked: 3v3 1215
Solo Queue 1275
Arranged 1192
214 wins, 194 losses
The ratings are after the reset.

Normal: 710 wins
1.44 KDR

11316 IP(enough for a lot of content),
158 RP,
10 runepages
Great runes(look at the picture enclosed)

Champions: Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath(nightmare), Corki(ufo skin), Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal(frosted), Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Karma, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Lux, Malphite, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus (king), Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Trundle, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Urgot, Veigar, Vladimir, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Zilean.

Picture:

I will be online later today.