Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Account Season 1 Gold or Platinum

Discussion on WTB Account Season 1 Gold or Platinum within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Account Season 1 Gold or Platinum

I would like to buy Season 1 gold or platinum account with proper stats and some champs and skins if possible.

What I want from you is:

- Your details real name / adress / mail / phone number
- I want your original registered email also including password to it, so you cant recover the account
- I need all details about the account and also the details you have used to use support site

This is only cause if you scam me, im goin to contact local police to sort the rest out. If you scam me im goin to make sure you will pay back everything.

So if anyone have Season 1 gold or platinum account tell me here your price and what does it have or send me a private message.

Oh, yeah we make trade in skype and im goin to record your voice.
Old 12/08/2011, 23:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unless your willign to pay thousands of dollars, i don't tink theres a need for this lOL
Old 12/08/2011, 23:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
just get a life
Old 12/08/2011, 23:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramdomguynumberone View Post
I would like to buy Season 1 gold or platinum account with proper stats and some champs and skins if possible.

What I want from you is:

- Your details real name / adress / mail / phone number
- I want your original registered email also including password to it, so you cant recover the account
- I need all details about the account and also the details you have used to use support site
laughed hard on that one
Old 12/09/2011, 23:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forensic View Post
laughed hard on that one
Why? You can easily scam people selling the account and then recovering it using original email...
Old 12/10/2011, 01:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramdomguynumberone View Post
Why? You can easily scam people selling the account and then recovering it using original email...
change email?
Old 12/10/2011, 06:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Barletta View Post
change email?
Doesnt help?
Old 12/10/2011, 07:52   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Requesting the original registered mail to the account isn't something to "laugh" about, if i were to buy something myself i would probably request that as well, but unfotenarely not everyone can do that, just like myself. got my mail which i use for work registered to mine, so inpossible for me to do such a thing.

one thing to remember tho when thinking about accepting giving away the original mail as well is to not trade using Paypal as the money can be withdrawn, should use any other form of payment in that case for security reasons.

Either way, good luck finding a suitable account. Unfortenately mine doesn't have Gold/Platinum S1, just got a ton of skins, champions and runes.
Old 02/13/2012, 01:19   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi I have 1900 elo acc(platinum) eu-west

41441 IP
827 RP
over 5000 games played since beta release
A lot of skins and all champs but 4-5