Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Level 30 NA League of Legends Account

Discussion on Buying Level 30 NA League of Legends Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Level 30 NA League of Legends Account

Add me Msg me, paying up to 50 usd.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying a League of Legends account
10/08/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Requirements: Lvl 5-15 Alot of Champions or RP. That's it. Willing to pay a 10 euro Paysafecard. I'm not going first, or we will use a middleman for the trade.
[Buying] League of Legends 30lvl EU account
08/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im interested in buying League of Legends EU account, ready to play up to $40 top's. Account must have at least 50champions or more, some skins and have to be 30lvl. I can also offer a unique web layout for some clan site if someone is interested for much expensive League of Legends EU account (~$90-$120). Preview available at this LINK Offers to PM or : msn : [email protected] skype: subotic.milos Payment methods : Paypal or Moneybookers