Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Trading Offer

Discussion on Selling/Trading Offer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Trading Offer

Hello I would like to sell my League Of Legends account. I am looking for either a account with Renekton on it (doesn't matter what the level is or what skins it has) or around 10-15$ on Paypal.

The account is level 16 with 45 wins in normal and no games in ranked.Name is Suicidal Taco if you want to check the stats.

83RP 356IP

The account has 15 Champions

It has 3 skins Vizier Malzahar, Judgement Kayle and Riot Girl Tristana (I will let you see these over skype if you insist)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling User VPS![IMBA OFFER]
10/30/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I have my VPS! I'm willing to sell user VPS! Imba net speed,also 3GHz and 4GB RAM! ~500GB Hard Disk space I'll give instructions,how to use it! Who don't know what VPS means: VPS-Virtual Private Server On this you can bot your IDs 24/7 without stopping! Also,you can do whatever you won't on this,not just to bot. It's like Virtual PC!
Selling User VPS![IMBA OFFER]
10/25/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I have my VPS! I'm willing to sell user VPS! Imba net speed,also 3GHz and 4GB RAM! ~500GB Hard Disk space I'll give instructions,how to use it! Who don't know what VPS means: VPS-Virtual Private Server On this you can bot your IDs 24/7 without stopping! Also,you can do whatever you won't on this,not just to bot. It's like Virtual PC!
Selling level 66 and a 63. Offer me :)
06/29/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
So i know nothing at all about runescape and i bought these accounts a while ago to try the game, i didnt like it. So i might as wel sell them. Both accounts are pretty empty and they are just "as is" I dont expect more than a couple dollars out of them ;P Ill accept paypal, bitcoins, Liberty Reserv or MS points :) So just offer me :D my msn: [email protected] Account 1 - combat level 63: http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4227/acc11.png ...
Greatwall selling gear offer me
05/27/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Greatwall selling +7 tower 2 soc +6 fan 2 soc both super and both got 2 super gems 2 110 2 soc super club and super sword both +4 +5 1 soc armor super sdg coro -5 1 soc +5 super soc sdg necky +4 super soc sdg
Selling characters so cheap ill take any offer
05/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
selling characters so cheap ill take any offer ALL ON FIRE SERVER IN ELEMENTS lvl 111 1 rebirth ninja with full gears ninja-ninja lvl 112 1 rebirth ninja with full supers +3 ninja-ninja lvl 113 1 rebirth archer with full elites +3 ninja-archer