Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] North American lv30 ACCOUNT

Discussion on [S] North American lv30 ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] North American lv30 ACCOUNT

I'm selling my account for a reasonable price. Feel free to offer me in PM. I'm not interested in trades to another account/game goods EXCEPT Atlantica Online - Sykion server.
Skins:

Owned Champions:

NOT Owned Champions

Runes
Old 10/27/2011, 02:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

check your PM
Old 10/27/2011, 12:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much you looking for?
Old 10/27/2011, 18:43   #4

I traded the account with kevy21.
Topic closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Combat Arms Account North American Account.
05/31/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 9 Replies
I would like to buy a CA NA Account. Looking for CSM+ with: Permanent Guns Permanent Spec/Mercenary Good GP K/D We Can Talk About I can offer in Paypal, PSC, and WU.
Selling lvl 30 account on north american server(61 champs, 2 full rune pages an)
03/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account has 61 champions, 2 full rune pages and 1 kayle and tristana skins You can check the champs out in the images below. Name your price and please be serious about it. I need the money for my new eu account. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Selling North American Account.
10/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
posting screen shots of whats on the account. keep in mind the champions are showing NOT OWNED champions. it was eaiser to do it that way then showing owned champions. post here with offers. SKINS http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/Dennis_C owles/skins.png CHAMPIONS NOT OWNED http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/Dennis_C owles/championsnotowned.png Yes this means EVERY champion to date is owned on the account.
LF 1day code for retail North American Account
04/25/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Like in topic. I need 1day code for NA Account. I heard that they are but cant find anywhere and don't want buy minimum 15-days card so take 1 think from inactive account. So if someone got it - PM it for me and I give BIG Thanks for him^^
help bypassing North American RFO
06/20/2008 - RF Online - 8 Replies
Ok guys, i have searched and searched and cant seem to find what im looking for so i will just ask... im in the usa and play on the official server, i am familiar with CE 5.4. but i want to use some of the ideas i have found on this site to my advantage, but i cant seem to find a way to bypass my RFO client, everytime i change a file, it just downloads another one to replace it. i have tried to rename the "RFO.exe" file and that brings me no luck. so...what i ask of you guys is PLEASE give...