Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

North America Account

Discussion on North America Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
North America Account

Hi!

Im selling my League Of Legends account. North America region.

Level 30.
All champions except 6.
3 Full Rune Pages.

Pure Attack Speed.
Pure Ability Power.
Tank. AP-Def. AD-Def.

Skins to almost every champion including some Legendary, fex Tryndamere.

There is also around 7k IP. 200 RP. About 2k Games played, some un-obtainable skins from events, contests etc.

If you are interessted add me on skype or msn.

Msn:

Here's the statistics of the account. :

*EDIT*

And if you wish to see more or this closes the deal I don't know. Anyway, add me so we can discuss further. I can also walk you trough the account with f.ex Teamviewer, to show skins etc. Will be too many SS's just to show you that. Interessted? Leave a note or add me.

I also just noticed that there are more champs that I do not own. Most of them are new, and because I quit playing a while back. So my appologies for missleading on that part. Anyway, I think I have most of the champs atleast. What I saw there were maybe 12 I did not own.
Old 10/19/2011, 00:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,094
#moved