Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING] LVL 30 . SILVER RATING S1 , LOTS OF CHAMPS, RE-GIFTED AMUMU etc.

Discussion on [SELLING] LVL 30 . SILVER RATING S1 , LOTS OF CHAMPS, RE-GIFTED AMUMU etc. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[SELLING] LVL 30 . SILVER RATING S1 , LOTS OF CHAMPS, RE-GIFTED AMUMU etc.

I want to sell my lol acc on server NA. Offer your price.
Account have more than 800 wins some riot points under 30, more than 2900 ip, 12 skins, 53 champions.
Skins:
- Amumu: Re-Gifted
- Annie: Red Riding
- Cho'Gath: Nightmare
- Kayle: Judgment
- Malzahar: Shadow Prince
- Master Yi: Assassin
- Nidalee: Leopard
- Nunu: Grungy
- Ramus: Chrome
- Sion: Lumberjack
- Tristana: Riot Girl
- Twisted Fate: Jack of Hearts
Champions:

Runes:

This accaunt had Silver ELO RATING IN season 1

Add me in skype for teamviewer , more screens of stats etc..
My skype : xxxalivexxx
Old 10/15/2011, 10:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
$20

lowball because of the low # of runes/champs. If this is anywhere close to acceptable, I could be convinced to go slightly higher (A SS of your normal and ranked match pages would be helpful...)
Old 10/15/2011, 14:07   #3

elite*gold: 1
Gonna add stats and ranked games etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LVL 30 US ALL Champs, Lot's of Runes, Lots of skins(some legend), Lots of IP, Some RP
07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I have spent awhile playing this game and have decided I've had enough Serious offers only please, If interested I accept Paypal Level: 30 Server: US Champions owned: (Own all to date 20/6/2011) Akali
selling LoL lvl 30 account (lots of champs)
12/27/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
-have all champions except nidalee, udyr, kennen, ezreal, shen, gragas. (thats 44 champions that this account has) and 3239 IP -also 2 full rune pages and a ton of extra runes -extra skins include black alistar(Pre-order Skin "Black Minotaur"), goth annie(Digital Collector's Edition), freljord ashe, rusty blitzcrank, nightmare cho'gath, UFO corki, the mighty jax(hockey jax), mercenary katarina, assassin master yi, myrmidon panteon, king rammus(only available to closed beta players),...
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg
[Selling]League of legends LVL 29 US account( lots of champs and skins )
05/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Because I gave up playing LoL and I'm heading back to LotRO and Cabal, I'm selling my account. Here's a list of all the champs and skins I posses: Akali : Nurse Akali Skin. Alistar: Matador Alistar Skin Anivia : Noxus Anivia Skin. Ashe: Queen Ashe Skin. Blitzcrank : Boom Boom Blitzcrank Skin. Caitlyn: Sheriff Caitlyn Skin. Cassiopeia:Siren Cassiopeia Skin.