Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Pax Sivir EU Servers ONLY

Discussion on Selling Pax Sivir EU Servers ONLY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Pax Sivir EU Servers ONLY

PAX Sivir League of Legends skin EU SERVERS ONLY | eBay

Good luck!
Old 08/29/2011, 23:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How do you get your Pax Sivir code to work? I might have some EU buyers and I would like mine to work in the EU for them xP
Old 08/30/2011, 00:37   #3

I heard the codes work in EU so that's why im selling my used one so i can make money to buy more legendary skin! i also heard you can contact league of legends to make the code redeemable on the server. if anything goes wrong of course.
Old 08/30/2011, 03:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by secto View Post
I heard the codes work in EU so that's why im selling my used one so i can make money to buy more legendary skin! i also heard you can contact league of legends to make the code redeemable on the server. if anything goes wrong of course.
so u used the code on US ?
and know i should work on EU ?
would be cool to know does this works with nasus to ?
Old 08/30/2011, 07:15   #5

Yeah the codes that were given out at Gamescom for Riot Nasus didn't work in NA at the time but numerous threads and people contacted league of legends support to make the code work on NA. the same is with Pax Sivir.